Below you will find answers to our most frequently asked questions.
If you can't find the answer you're looking for, please contact us directly by phone at (404) 878-3000 or email us.
Accessibility and Special Needs
For guests with special needs, Guest Services Representatives are available to help guests to their seats and assist with other needs throughout the event. Guests can contact Guest Services prior to an event to arrange for assistance at 404-878-3000.
During an event, guests can ask the closest State Farm Arena team member for assistance.
State Farm Arena offers accessible parking in all of our parking decks. Spots are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. State Farm Arena operates the Ruby Lot, Diamond Deck, Sapphire Deck, and State Farm Drive. For additional information, please visit our Parking & Transportation page.
State Farm Arena has many accessible seating options available in all price ranges. Guests in need of accessible seats may purchase tickets online through Ticketmaster at www.ticketmaster.com or by calling (800) 745-3000. Tickets may also be purchased at the State Farm Arena Box Office on event day next to Gate 2 off of Centennial Olympic Park Dr. For more info please call (404) 878-3000.
Guests who purchased non-accessible seats and need accessible seats can exchange (subject to availability) the tickets at the State Farm Arena Box Office on event day.
Companion seats are available with the purchase of an accessible seat, within the public ticket limit set by the artist/event.
Assistive Listening Devices
Assistive Listening Devices are provided free of charge at the Guest Service Center located inside of Gate 1. A driver’s license or credit card will be held as a security deposit.
State Farm Arena will make every effort to provide sign interpreters to guests with hearing disabilities upon request. Please contact State Farm Arena 30 days in advance to arrange this service at 404-878-3000. All services must be approved by the artist / show.
All guests entering State Farm Arena must have a valid event ticket to gain admission. Guests should retain their tickets to verify proper seat location. Re-entry to the arena is prohibited.
Children under the age of two years old do not need a ticket to enter if they sit in parent/guardian's lap. Any guest 2+ will require a ticket.
State Farm Arena works hard to promote responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages. Our alcohol policies are listed below:
Sales of alcohol:
- All guests purchasing alcohol, who appear to be younger than 30 years old, must present a valid ID.
- No alcohol will be sold to guests who appear to be impaired.
- There is a two (2) alcohol drink limit, per valid ID, per transaction.
- Alcohol sales are cut off at the beginning of the 4th quarter.
- Alcohol obtained in premium areas after the alcohol cutoff may not be brought outside of any club and into the seating bowl.
- Management reserves the right to cut off alcohol sales at its discretion.
- Guests passing alcohol to minors will be ejected and subject to arrest.
- Guests possessing alcohol, who do not have proof of being at least 21 years of age, may be ejected.
- We reserve the right to refuse the sale of alcohol to any guest.
- Glass beverage containers may not be removed from Club/Suite areas.
- Alcoholic beverages may not be brought into the arena. Any attempt to bring alcohol into the arena will be considered a violation of the Code of Conduct and may result in the guests being ejected, arrested or tickets being revoked.
- All guests must finish and dispose of alcoholic beverages before exiting arena property.
ATMs are located in the following areas:
- Gate 1 Entrance (Main Concourse)
- Gate 5 Entrance (Main Concourse)
- Across from Section 221 Entrance (200 Level Concourse)
Automated External Defibrilators (AEDs)
AEDs are located in the following areas:
- Family Room (Service Level)
- Gate 1 Entrance (Main Concourse)
- Gate 5 Entrance (Main Concourse)
- Administrative Offices (Suite Level D)
If your vehicle becomes disabled while parked in a nearby parking lot, State Farm Arena security will assist you in contacting help. Please call 24/7 security at 404-878-3125 and give your name, location, and make of your vehicle so that the proper help can be dispatched. State Farm Arena is not responsible for any fees or charges that may occur in assisting you with your vehicle.
Baby Changing Stations
Baby changing stations can be found in some public restrooms and all family restrooms in the 100 and 200 concourses.
Backstage passes are not available through State Farm Arena. For backstage pass inquiries, please contact the artists’ record label or the event promoter.
Bag / Purse Policy
State Farm Arena is required to prohibit all bags, including briefcases, purses, luggage, and diaper bags, larger than 14" x 14" x 6" from being brought into the arena. Backpacks and hard-sided bags of any kind are also prohibited. Single-compartment drawstring bags and fashion backpack purses that are smaller than 14" x 14" x 6" are permitted.
Guests with non-complying bags can check their bag for a cash fee ($5) by Gate 2, located off of centennial Olympic Park Dr. Bag check is available two hours prior to the event start time through one hour after the conclusion of the event. Items must be retrieved the same day.
* NOTE: Bag policies are subject to change based on event. Please contact, 404.878.3000 to inquire about the bag policy for your show.
If you have an inquiry regarding an unclaimed item, please fill out this form to claim your item.
Guests with non-complying bags can check their bag or item for a cash fee ($5) by Gate 2, located off of Centennial Olympic Park Dr. Bag/Prohibited item check is available two hours prior to the event start time through one hour after the conclusion of the event. Items must be retrieved the same day. If you have an inquiry regarding an unclaimed item, please fill out this form by clicking here.
Banners & Signs
For Hawks games, banners or signs larger than 11” x 17” are prohibited. For non-Hawks events, banners or signs larger than 8.5” x 11” are prohibited. Banners, signs or other items that are affixed to any pole or stick made of wood, metal, plastic or any other hard material, that obstruct the view of guests, include obscure advertising, impede the operation of State Farm Arena, contain objectionable subject matter, or are commercial in nature are not permitted. State Farm Arena reserves the right to remove any banner at any time.
Sign policies may vary for certain events. Please call (404) 878-3000 for questions regarding specific event policies.
The Box Office is located next to Gate 2 on the Centennial Olympic Park Drive side of State Farm Arena behind the structural ATLANTA letters.
The Box Office is open on event days and for all on-sales only. (Hours will vary based upon the events and time of on-sales). To purchase tickets for any State Farm Arena event, please go to www.ticketmaster.com or call Ticketmaster at 1 (800) 745-3000. There are no price differences between online purchases and purchases made at the box office. For additional information, please click here.
Camera / Recording Devices
Allowed devices are subject to change at non-Hawks events.
Cameras with interchangeable or detachable lenses, or fixed lenses larger than 3 inches are prohibited at State Farm Arena. Cell phone cameras, iPads, small tablets, or small point & shoot cameras are allowed. (iPads and tablets are not allowed at non-Hawks events.) Mono/tripods and selfie sticks are prohibited.
Allowed devices are subject to change at non-Hawks events.
Cellular phones are permitted inside State Farm Arena provided their use is not disruptive to the performance, event, or the surrounding guests. iPads or similarly sized tablets are permitted at Hawks games but not at non-Hawks events. The use of camera and video features may be restricted if requested by the artist/event.
Centennial Park District
State Farm Arena is in the heart of downtown Atlanta's Centennial Park District. The Centennial Park District is a collection of hotels, attractions and restaurants. Attracting 1.9 million visitors annually, the Centennial Park District is a one stop shop with notable entertainment, meeting facilities, sports venues and dining options all within walking distance.
Children under the age of two years old do not need a ticket to enter if they sit in a parent/guardian's lap. Any guest 2+ will require a ticket.
Diaper Bags accompanying a child are permitted but are subject to search. Parents may bring in plastic bottles of formula or milk inside the arena.
Strollers are welcome inside State Farm Arena, but strollers must be checked inside Gate 1 at the Guest Service Center.
DELTA SKY360° CLUB (EVENT-LEVEL NORTH)
THE BAR HAS BEEN SET
High-end aesthetic vibe, complete with rich wood and dark leathers alongside courtside excitement. With chef-driven, all-inclusive premium food and drink paired with a plush club setting, you're only steps from the action. Entertain, impress and indulge with specially-crafted drinks and scrumptious bites at the signature Hawk Bar, a bar literally on the hardwood– the first of its kind in the NBA. The Hawk Bar puts you there. Literally. Enjoy the specialty crafted cocktails of your favorite speakeasy, just without the secret knock (this waitlisted club is accessible by all floor seat holders).
PLAYERS CLUB (EVENT-LEVEL EAST)
ATLANTA'S PREMIER SPORTS BAR
Exclusive experience for fans with up-close views into the players' tunnel and the post-game press conference area. Cheer on the team as they take the court and enjoy food and drinks in this high-energy sports bar. You couldn't get any closer to the game unless Coach Pierce put you in!
HARRAH'S CHEROKEE CLUB (EVENT-LEVEL WEST)
BUILT WITH FOODIES IN MIND
High-end atmosphere emphasizing the holistic culinary experience.
ATLANTA SOCIAL (SUITE-LEVEL)
REDEFINING THE SUITE EXPERIENCE
Redefining suite experience that focuses on networking and socializing and features a mix of cabanas, terrace tables, plush couches and lounge suites, which are accompanied by all-inclusive food, beer, and wine. It's your seat and your choice in this high-end mix & mingle atmosphere. Atlanta Social will provide a high-energy atmosphere for patrons to hang out before, during and after events and features premium seating with amazing views into the bowl, a unique Bridge Bar overlooking Hawk Walk Market and access to social areas.
CONCERT CLUB (TERRACE-LEVEL NORTH)
THE ULTIMATE PREMIUM EXPERIENCE
The all new Concert Club seats only 268 people comprised of 50 front-row seats, 138 concert loge seats and 80 theatre table seats. This new premium area features two private bars, two chef tables as well as 'action stations' designed for a grab-and -go experience. The club also has boasts a 47-seat party deck that extends over the top of the lower bowl. The club's centerpiece is a custom chandelier, made of acrylic tubes and a sculptural pewter frame hanging above the beautiful granite on the main feature bar.
Designated Driver Program
The Atlanta Hawks & State Farm Arena strive to educate patrons about personal responsibility, inform fans and guests of the danger of impaired driving, and seek to ensure safe travel of those attending concerts and sporting events at State Farm Arena.
Individuals who sign up receive a coupon for one free Coca-Cola fountain product and have their names entered for a chance to win an Atlanta Hawks prize pack. The Designated Driver program sign-up is available online or at the Guest Service Center on the main concourse inside of Gate 1. For additional information, please visit www.hawks.com/designateddriver.
For Hawks charitable ticket donations or appearance requests, please visit the Atlanta Hawks Donations & Appearance Requests page on hawks.com/community.
Elevators and Escalators
Elevators are for priority use of guests with accessibility needs; all other guests should use stairwells and escalators when possible.
Elevators are located in the following areas:
- Inside Gate 4
- Inside Gate 5 near Little Italia area
- Inside North VIP Entrance
- Inside Gate 7
Escalators are located in the following areas:
- Inside Gate 1 by the Guest Service Center to go to Atlanta Social or 200 Level
- Inside Gate 2 to go to the 200 Level
State Farm Arena staff members have been trained in emergency preparedness and evacuation procedures. In the event of an emergency, please follow the direction of State Farm Arena staff for your safety and the safety of others.
Emergency Medical Services / First Aid
If medical assistance is needed, please immediately notify the closest State Farm Arena staff member or text SMILE to 69050 followed by your message.
First Aid is located in the following areas:
- Inside Gate 1 Entrance by the Guest Service Center
- Inside Gate 1 Entrance across from the Section 121 entrance
- On the 200 Level across from the Section 221 entrance
First Aid is located on the lower level of the arena next to the Guest Service Center and on the upper level of the arena across from Section 220/221.
The distribution of any flyers, leaflets, stickers, or petitions on State Farm Arena property must be approved from management in writing prior to the event.
Food & Beverage
Outside food and drinks are not allowed in State Farm Arena.
We ask that fans either leave any food or beverage items inside their vehicle or dispose of them at the security checkpoint before entering the arena. The only exceptions are:
- Parents with small children may bring plastic bottles of formula or milk inside of the arena.
- Approved medically necessary snacks. To seek approval for medically necessary snacks, please call (404) 878-3000.
Gate Open Time
Gates will generally open 90 minutes prior to the event starting. This is subject to change depending on the type of event being hosted.
For Hawks games, gates will generally open 75 minutes prior to tip off.
State Farm Arena has seven entrances:
- Gate 1 – located at the end of the CNN Center Food Court
- Gate 2 - located on Centennial Olympic Park Drive
- Gate 3 - bridge located on Centennial Olympic Park Drive, accessible from the CNN Deck
- Gate 4 - located by the MARTA station (MBS/GWCC/State Farm Arena/CNN Center)
- Gate 5 - located on State Farm Drive by the Diamond Deck
- Diamond Deck Level 2 - located on the second level of the Deck
- Diamond Deck Level 3 - located on the third level of the Deck
- Gate 6 - located on Andrew Young International Blvd. This gate is only used for select events
- Gate 7 - located on Andrew Young between State Farm Arena and the CNN Center
Entertain your group at State Farm Arena! Host clients, employees or friends in a private suite, celebrate a birthday with a group of friends, or hold a corporate summit that inspires and entertains. Whatever the occasion, State Farm Arena has the amenities to exceed your group entertainment needs.
Contact an Atlanta Hawks Group Sales representative for a complete list of events at (866) 715-1500, option 4.
Guest Code of Conduct
The Guest Code of Conduct indicates the guidelines that all guests entering State Farm Arena must adhere to. Violations of the code of conduct policy include:
- Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures
- Intoxication or signs of impairment related to alcohol consumption
- Fighting, taunting, or threatening remarks or gestures
- Sitting in a location other than the guest’s ticketed seat
- Displays of affection inappropriate in a public setting
- Obscene or indecent messages or signs on clothing
- Any disruption to the progress of the event by the guest’s actions
- Throwing of any objects on the field or in the seating bowl
- Failing to follow the instructions of arena personnel or law enforcement
- All smoking is strictly prohibited anywhere on State Farm Arena property (this includes all smoking tobacco, e-cigarettes and vaporizers)
Guests not abiding by the Guest Code of Conduct are subject to ejection from State Farm Arena, and in some cases, criminal prosecution.
There are three Guest Services locations in State Farm Arena:
- Inside of Gate 1 (Main Guest Service Center)
- Inside of Gate 5 near Zac Brown’s Social Club (Guest Service Podium)
- Across from Section 211 on the 200 Level (Guest Service Podium)
Representatives in the Guest Service centers are available to answer questions and assist with Guest's needs. The following services are available at the Guest Service Center:
- Complimentary Assisted Listening Devices available for individual
- Directions and phone numbers to local hotels, restaurants and shops
- Arena Directions
- Escorts for guests who have wheelchair needs
- Escorts for visually impaired guests
- Redemption and collection of Lost and Found items during the event
- Lost guests' meeting location
Hawks Shop located at State Farm Arena is only open to the public during Hawks home games. The Hawks Shop store is located directly inside of the CNN entrance to the Arena. Hours may vary based on schedule of events, to confirm hours of operation or for any questions please email [email protected]. You can also shop online by visiting www.HawksShop.com.
There are several hotel options in the Centennial Park District surrounding State Farm Arena. Click here for more information.
Allowed devices are subject to change at non-Hawks events.
Laptops are not permitted inside of State Farm Arena unless approval is granted prior to the event. Please contact your sales or member rep if you have a business need to use a laptop.
iPads or similarly sized tablets are permitted at Hawks games but not at non-Hawks events.
Lost & Found
During events, the Lost & Found is located at the Guest Service Center inside of Gate 1.
After an event, you can complete our Lost-and-Found form at statefarmarena.com/connect-with-us/lost-and-found. A Smile Agent will reply to your inquiry within 48 business hours. Once your item is located, lost item pick-up is available by appointment during regular business hours.
If a member of your party is lost, please notify a State Farm Arena staff member or visit the nearest Guest Service Center.
Lost, Stolen, or Damaged Ticket Policy
Lost and stolen tickets are only able to be replaced at the Box Office and if the tickets were purchased directly from Ticketmaster.com or by phone at 1(800) 745-3000. The purchaser on record must bring the credit card used for purchase and a valid, matching photo ID in order to have the tickets replaced.
For questions or concerns regarding Hawks tickets, please contact your account representative or 1(866) 715-1500 for assistance.
Unfortunately, State Farm Arena is unable to reprint tickets that were purchased via third party or resale sites. Please contact your point of purchase for assistance in those cases.
Concert and Event Media Credentials
State Farm Arena appreciates all requests for coverage, but please be aware that media credentials for concerts and events are granted by approval of the event promoter and/or tour publicist. Due to the volume of requests received, please submit inquiries via email to [email protected] no earlier than 30 days from the show and no later than 7 days prior to the show date. Each show must be requested in an individual email. Be sure to include in your request:
- The name of your media outlet
- The type of access requested – photo, reviewer, interview or other.
- The first and last name of all personnel requesting access.
We cannot accept requests for multiple shows in a single email.
If your outlet has not been previously approved for coverage at the arena or is new in the market, please include a media kit or link to relevant coverage. Consideration will only be given to requests made by accredited members of the media.
The Mother's Room/Nursing Room is located inside of Gate 1, next to the Guest Service Center.
The parking decks closest to the arena are as follows:
- Centennial Sapphire Deck, on the corner of Marietta Street and Centennial Olympic Park Drive
- CNN Deck, south of the Centennial Deck on Centennial Olympic Park Drive
- Diamond Deck, accessible via Baker Street
- Ruby Lot, accessible via Baker Street
Advanced parking is available for purchase through ParkMobile.
State Farm Arena does not permit the following items into the arena:
- Weapons (guns, knives, pepper spray, mace, chains, spiked bracelets, brass knuckles, etc.)
- Aerosol cans
- Backpacks (with the exception of single-compartment drawstring bags that meet the NBA bag-size requirements and media backpacks that have been screened at the media entrance). Purses (including fashion backpack purses) and diaper bags that have the appearance of backpacks will be allowed, provided that they meet the 14" x 14" x 6" size requirement.
- Hard-sided bags
- Outside food or beverages
- Whistles, air horns, electric noise makers or vuvuzelas
- Illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Beach balls, frisbees, bats, clubs, or any projectile
- Laser light pointers
- Optical illusions (items intended to create optical illusions or interfere with the ability of the eye to perceive depth or distance, such as pin wheels or umbrellas)
- Cameras with interchangeable or detachable lenses, or fixed lenses larger than 3 inches are prohibited at State Farm Arena (subject to change based on event)
- Poles, selfie-sticks, tripods, monopods and missile-like objects that can be thrown
- Clothing, garments or signs displaying explicit language, profanity or derogatory characterization towards any person(s)
Bags which exceed the 14" x 14" x 6" size requirment can be checked outside the arena for a ($5) cash fee.
State Farm Arena Management reserves the right to prohibit other items as deemed necessary.
State Farm Arena is conveniently located in the heart of downtown Atlanta. The arena provides convenient access to public transportation, with a MARTA stop located just feet away from the arena entrance.
For just $2.50 each way (plus a one-time Breeze Card purchase of $2), guests can avoid the hassles of driving and parking. To get to State Farm Arena, take the train to the GWCC stop and exit through the large escalator. For more guidance and information, please visit the Parking & Transportation Page.
Re-entry is not allowed at State Farm Arena.
State Farm Arena has restrooms conveniently located throughout the arena. State Farm Arena team members can help direct you to the closest location to your seats.
Family restrooms are located in the following areas:
- Inside Gate 3
- Inside Gate 6
- On the 100 Level outside of the Section 106-107 entrance
- On the 200 Level outside of the Section 220 entrance
- On the 200 Level outside of the Section 227 entrance
Rideshare / Uber / Lyft
State Farm Arena provides a convenient pick up zone for Uber and Lyft riders, located on Centennial Olympic Park Dr. between State Farm Dr. and Andrew Young International Blvd. Gates 2, 4, and 5 are the closest to the pickup zone.
Pickup Zone Address
12 Centennial Olympic Park Dr NW
Atlanta, GA 30303
Security / Crowd Management Procedures
State Farm Arena utilizes a staff of security officers and police officers in and around the facility, as well as video technology to enhance the safety and security of our guests, clients and employees. The arena is staffed to meet the needs of the crowd as well as the requirements of the client.
Sensory Inclusion Room (Quiet Room)
Please reach out to any one of our SMILE Makers during any event/game at State Farm Arena with any questions on our sensory inclusive initiative. If you have inquires prior to coming to the Arena, please contact us at 404-878-3000.
Sensory bags containing special KCVIP badges, fidget toys, noise cancelling headphones and other resources, are available for checkout (at no cost by leaving an ID) at our Guest Services Center located inside of Gate 1.
WEIGHTED LAP PADS
Weighted lap pads are also available upon request (at no cost by leaving an ID) at our Guest Services Center located inside of Gate 1.
Please reach out to and Service Team Member during any event/game at State Farm Arena with any questions on our sensory inclusive initiative. If you have inquires prior to coming to the Arena, please contact us at 404-878-3000.
State Farm Arena welcomes certified, leashed service animals in accordance to the ADA title II and III Law. If you need assistance in advance of an event, please contact our Guest Services Team at (404) 878-3000.
Smoking is prohibited at all State Farm Arena events. There are no designated smoking areas at the facility. Guests leaving the facility will not be permitted to re-enter.
Guests are welcome to bring their children to the arena in strollers, but must be checked at our Guest Service location.
If you would like to reserve a hospitality or party suite for a State Farm Arena event, please contact State Farm Arena Premium Seating at (866) 715-1500, option 2, or visit the Premium Seating page for more information.
Tickets to most arena events can be purchased online at the Ticketmaster State Farm Arena Page, charge by phone (800) 745-3000, and at the State Farm Arena Box Office on the day of the event. The Box Office is open on event days and first time ticket sales times will vary.
For additional information, please visit our Ticketing Information Page.
Our umbrella policy is umbrellas must be under 33 inches to be allowed in the building.
The water fountains in State Farm Arena are located in the following areas:
- On the 100 Level outside of the Section 102 entrance
- On the 100 Level outside of the Section 104 entrance
- On the 200 Level outside of the Section 201 entrance
- On the 200 Level outside of the Section 205 entrance
- On the 200 Level outside of the Section 223 entrance
Wi-Fi & Internet Access
Free Xfinity WiFi Hotspots
We’re excited to partner with Xfinity to keep you connected with free WiFi at State Farm Arena. It’s more than 10 times faster than the previous network for the ultimate online experience.
To access Xfinity WiFi Hotspots throughout the arena, follow these simple steps:
- Make sure your wireless network adapter is enabled
- Select the network labeled “xfinitywifi”
- Launch your web browser, and accept the terms and conditions
Will Call is located at the State Farm Arena Box Office on Centennial Olympic Park Drive. Will Call will open 30 minutes prior to the scheduled door time.
The Will Call window closes at varying times depending on the event. Guests needing to pick up Will Call tickets after the ticket window has closed must go to the Gate 1 and speak to a guest services representative.
When picking up tickets from Will Call, guests must have a picture ID matching the name on the tickets.