Disney On Ice Presents Frozen & Encanto
EMBRACE THE MAGIC OF FAMILY IN AN ALL-NEW ADVENTURE THAT WILL SPARK YOUR IMAGINATION IN DISNEY ON ICE PRESENTS FROZEN & ENCANTO!
The only place to see the Madrigal family live!
Tickets On Pre-Sale June 7th and On Sale June 14th at 10 AM
Atlanta, GA – June 7, 2022 – For the first time, Disney On Ice invites families to step inside the magical adventures of Walt Disney Animation Studios’ Frozen, the #1 Animated feature of all time, and Disney Animation’s Encanto, the 2022 Academy Award®, BAFTA®, and Golden Globe® Award winner for Best Animated Feature, as they come to life like never before. This adventure on ice transports fans into two of the most popular Disney films as audiences can sing-along to their favorite songs while embracing world-class ice skating, aerial acrobatics and more when it visits their hometown at State Farm Arena from September 21 – 25, 2022!
Audiences will see Anna, Elsa, Mirabel, and the Madrigal family live, as well as fan favorites Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald, Goofy, and many more.
Narrating the captivating story of Frozen is Olaf, the lovable snowman who likes warm hugs and all things summer. Astounding ice-skating transports families to Arendelle to be a part of Anna’s adventure to find Elsa, whose icy powers unleashed an eternal winter. Kristoff and Sven take fans along as they encounter wintry conditions in a race to bring back summer.
After a very Frozen adventure, audiences will journey to a vibrant town in the mountains of Colombia where they will meet the Madrigals, an extraordinary family who live in a magical casita in a wondrous, charmed place called an Encanto.
Mirabel tells the tale of her amazing family and her journey to save the casita, her enchanted family home, alongside her sisters: Isabela, whose perfection radiates with her ability to make plants grow and flowers bloom with every step, and Luisa, with the gift of super strength that she uses to help her village move buildings and reroute rivers.
For the first time live, fans can witness Tia Pepa, who can control the weather with her emotions; her husband Felix; their daughter Dolores, with her gift to hear; and Bruno, the mysterious and misunderstood Madrigal family member whose visions foretold the future.
In the end, audiences will learn that everyone has their own gifts, magical or not, and being true to yourself and loving those around you is what makes you special. YOU are the magic!
Disney On Ice Preferred Customers can purchase advance tickets starting today, June 7, 2022, to get the best seats available before tickets go on-sale to the public on June 14, 2022 at 10 AM on www.DisneyOnIce.com. Fans can still sign up to become a Disney On Ice Preferred Customer and get exclusive access to the pre-sale offer code.
*Ticket pricing is subject to change based on market demand.
Know Before You Go for Ticket Holders
We are excited to welcome you to State Farm Arena for Disney On Ice Presents Frozen & Encanto!
To ensure you have the best experience possible, please find the following information to help you navigate this event. If you have any questions, feel free to contact our Guest Services Department at (404) 878-3000 or use the chat function on StateFarmArena.com or mobile app.
PARKING & DIRECTIONS
- Pre-Paid Parking: reserve your parking in advance with ParkMobile hereand be sure to arrive early to avoid traffic.
- For more information and directions please click here or use your Waze app.
- State Farm Arena is a cashless environment. Card payment will be required at all ticket, food & beverage, and retail locations. We suggest contactless payments such as tap to pay, contactless Chase cards.
TICKETING & SEATING
- Only mobile tickets will be used for entry. Click here to download the latest version of the Hawks & State Farm Arena app.
- Click here to learn more about managing your mobile tickets.
FOOD & BEVERAGES
- Enjoy our Fan-Friendly pricing at various concession stands throughout the arena. Zac Brown Grill and JR Crickets will also be open during this event. Check out all food and beverage destinations here.
- Strollers are welcome inside the arena, but strollers must be checked inside Gate 1 at the Guest Service Center.
- Parents may bring in plastic bottles of formula or milk inside the arena.
- X-ray scanners have been staged at all entrances to reduce touchpoints for bag checks.
- Bags are permitted but must meet the 14” x 14” x 6" size requirement.
- All guest bags will be screened.
- State Farm Arena will not have an internal bag storage area and may not take possession of or otherwise hold patron bags.
- Go Pros, iPads/tablets, selfie sticks, drones, noisemakers, and audio/video recording are not permitted.
- You can find the full list of prohibited items here.
SENSORY INCLUSION ROOM (QUIET ROOM)
- Guests with sensory needs can access our Sensory Inclusion Room, sensory bags or weighted lap pads located at the Guest Services Center on the 100-level concourse across from section 121 (view map).
- To learn more, click here or reach us at (404) 878-3000, or use the chat function on StateFarmArena.com or our mobile app.
FROZEN FUN EXPERIENCE
- For those who purchased Frozen Fun With Anna & Elsa, this experience will begin one hour before the start of show and be held in Harrah’s Cherokee Casino Club located on Event Level ( view map ).
COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS
- To help mitigate the spread of COVID-19, we created our Safety Standard, including health and safety protocols developed in collaboration with the respective health and wellness experts at our partner organizations at Emory Healthcare and Sharecare. To learn more, click here .
ARENA FREE XFINITY WIFI
- Access free Xfinity WiFi Hotspots throughout the arena by selecting Arena Free Xfinity WiFi .
*All info subject to change in accordance with the CDC and local health officials.
Plan Your Visit
From how to get here, to finding your seat, to getting something to eat and drink, click here to plan your visit to State Farm Arena.
Parking + Transportation
Parking can be reserved in advance with ParkMobile.
State Farm Arena is located in the heart of downtown Atlanta, near the intersection of Marietta Street and Centennial Olympic Park Drive.
Our address is 1 State Farm Drive, Atlanta, GA 30303.
Whether you're driving yourself, catching MARTA, or hopping in an Uber or Lyft, there are plenty of convenient ways to get to State Farm Arena.
For driving directions and to see all transportation and driving options, click here.
State Farm Arena is required to prohibit all bags, including briefcases, purses, luggage, and diaper bags, larger than 14" x 14" x 6" from being brought into the arena. Backpacks and hard-sided bags of any kind are also prohibited. Single-compartment drawstring bags and fashion backpacks or purses that are smaller than 14" x 14" x 6" are permitted.
State Farm Arena is a cashless environment. Card payment will be required at all ticket, food & beverage, and retail locations. No cash payments will be accepted.
COVID-19 Health & Safety Protocols
The Atlanta Hawks & State Farm Arena maintain that the health and safety of our fans, players, partners, and staff is our top priority. We will continue to work closely with local and state health officials, infectious disease specialists, and the NBA for best practices to avoid the spread of COVID-19. To learn more about our protocols, click here.
*Information on this page is subject to change in accordance with the CDC and local health officials.
State Farm Arena does not permit the following items into the arena:
- Weapons (guns, knives, pepper spray, mace, chains, spiked bracelets, brass knuckles, etc.)
- Aerosol cans
- Backpacks (with the exception of single-compartment drawstring bags that meet the NBA bag-size requirements and media backpacks that have been screened at the media entrance). Purses (including fashion backpack purses) and diaper bags that have the appearance of backpacks will be allowed, provided that they meet the 14" x 14" x 6" size requirement.
- Hard-sided bags
- Outside food or beverages
- Whistles, air horns, electric noise makers or vuvuzelas
- Illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Beach balls, frisbees, bats, clubs, or any projectile
- Laser light pointers
- Optical illusions (items intended to create optical illusions or interfere with the ability of the eye to perceive depth or distance, such as pin wheels or umbrellas)
- Cameras with interchangeable or detachable lenses, or fixed lenses larger than 3 inches are prohibited at State Farm Arena
- Poles, selfie-sticks, tripods, monopods and missile-like objects that can be thrown
- Clothing, garments or signs displaying explicit language, profanity or derogatory characterization towards any person(s)
Bags that exceed the 14" x 14" x 6" size requirement can be checked outside the arena for a ($5) cash fee.
State Farm Arena Management reserves the right to prohibit other items as deemed necessary.
Omni Hotel Guests
Staying at the Omni Hotel?
To access the Omni Hotel’s North and South towers, exit through Gate 7 and walk west on Andrew Young International Blvd NW towards Marietta St NW. The Omni Hotel will be on your left.