State Farm Arena is committed to putting on a safer concert experience
As part of the entry requirements at State Farm Arena, all ticket holders must provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test in order to enter.
- State Farm Arena has partnered with CLEAR Health Pass, to provide easy proof of COVID-19 vaccination status.
- Complete your Health Pass ahead of the show for faster entry! To get started, download the CLEAR app and enroll for free here: https://clear.app.link/State_Farm_Arena_Attendee
- For the most efficient entry possible, all ticket holders should sign up for CLEAR and complete their COVID-19 health screening before arriving at State Farm Arena
- If you have any questions about enrolling in CLEAR, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or tap "Get In Touch" in the app for assistance.
Health Pass by CLEAR
- Download the CLEAR app here and tap the white Health Pass tile
- Select 'Sports' and State Farm Arena
- Easily enroll or verify your identity with a quick selfie
- New to CLEAR? Enroll using a government-issued ID
- Already a CLEAR member? Enter the email associated with your membership and snap a quick selfie to log-in
- Follow the prompts to verify your proof of vaccination
- Before you arrive, reopen the Health Pass tile and produce your pass. Green is good to go! Be ready to show security for faster entry.
How It Works
Open the CLEAR app & tap the White Health Pass tile
Click Sports then select State Farm Arena
Choose 'I Have Been Vaccinated'
Enroll in CLEAR or Confirm Identity
Cobfirm Proof of Vaccine
Open Health Pass