COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols
The most recently updated CDC guidelines have given State Farm Arena the opportunity to host full-capacity Hawks games as part of the 20-21 NBA Playoffs. We will continue to work in coordination with health experts, local officials, and the NBA in determining protocols to keep everyone that enters our venue for work or play safe. Protocols for non-Hawks events are subject to change on an event-by-event basis. See Playoffs FAQs
Each protocol of our Hawks Safety Standard was developed in collaboration with the respective health and wellness experts at our partner organizations at Emory Healthcare and Sharecare.
Mandatory Face Coverings
- Fans in screening areas and inside State Farm Arena will be required to wear face coverings that cover the nose and mouth other than when eating or drinking in their seats.
- All employees are required to wear face coverings that cover the nose and mouth.
- Children under 2 years of age will not require a face covering.
- Neck gaiters, bandanas, and masks with valves or vents are not permitted.
Contactless Entry, Screening & Transactions
- Anyone with symptoms should stay home. For guests at Hawks Playoff games sitting Courtside in Floor Sections 2-6, proof of vaccination and an on-site rapid test provided by the Hawks will be required upon arrival. On-Site Testing Information | Playoffs FAQs
- Mobile tickets will be used for entry into State Farm Arena. You can view your tickets through Hawks & State Farm Arena Account Manager or your Ticketmaster Account. How to Manage Mobile Tickets
- State Farm Arena will be a cashless environment. Card payment will be required at all ticket, food & beverage, and retail locations. We suggest contactless payments such as tap to pay, contactless Chase cards.
- X-ray scanners have been staged at all entrances to reduce touchpoints for bag checks. Bags must meet the 14” x 14” x 6” size requirement.
- Parking can be reserved in advance with ParkMobile.
- For guests coming to a Hawks game, click here to Learn More about pre-game screening.
Touchless Hand Sanitizer Stations & Restroom Fixtures
- Touchless hand sanitizer stations with alcohol-based sanitizer will be available throughout the arena.
- Touchless fixtures have been installed in all State Farm Arena restrooms to eliminate touchpoints in restrooms
- Wash hands frequently for 20 seconds with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
Robust Cleaning and Disinfecting Procedures
- In partnership with Pritchard Sports & Entertainment, State Farm Arena’s housekeeping team has developed robust infectious disease prevention practices including but not limited to:
- Adding additional team members during events to increase wipe down frequency in restrooms and high-touch areas.
- Cleaning/sanitizing efforts implemented with Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) approved cleaning and disinfecting products.
- Drones will be employed to quickly sanitize the bowl areas after and between events.
- State Farm Arena is pursuing the WELL Health-Safety certification. This rating provides an efficient and effective opportunity to guide, validate, recognize and scale the efforts of owners and operators on critical health and safety issues.
Safe Food and Beverage Distribution Practices
- Food & Beverage distribution points will all be equipped with protective acrylic shields.
- Concession food items will be packaged to minimize exposure
- Simplified menus will be offered in select locations in the general concourse. Packaged beverages will be used. Cocktails will have lids and no garnish.
- For Hawks Playoff games, guests in courtside seats in Sections Floor 2 – Floor 6 can only eat or drink in their designated club area, Delta SKY360° Club.
Sharecare Health Security VERIFIED®:
- State Farm Arena is the first sports and entertainment venue in the country to successfully become Sharecare Health Security VERIFIED®.
- This verification process and platform was developed by digital health company Sharecare, in partnership with CAA ICON and Oak View Group (OVG).
- Sharecare’s solution requires that live sports and entertainment venues verify their health protocols on an ongoing basis across more than 140 expert-validated standards and over 600 checkpoints, including health and hygiene protocols, air and water management, physical distancing, the attendee experience, and health safety communication with patrons and employees.
- Read more here
What events have been rescheduled?
The following events have been rescheduled:
- Thursday, Sep. 30, 2021 – Lauren Daigle (originally Mar. 7, 2021) More Info
- Friday, Oct. 1, 2021 - Feed the Streetz (originally Jul. 17, 2021) More Info
- Friday, Oct. 15, 2021 – Tame Impala (originally Jun. 9, 2020) More Info
- Wed-Thu, Oct. 27-28, 2021 – Harry Styles (originally July 29 and 31, 2020) More Info
- Friday, Oct. 29, 2021 – Enrique Iglesias & Ricky Martin (originally Oct. 30, 2020) More Info
- Saturday, Oct. 30, 2021 – Erykah Badu (originally Apr. 10, 2021) More Info
- Friday, Nov. 5, 2021 – Dan + Shay (originally Oct. 2, 2020) More Info
- Saturday, Nov. 13, 2021 – No Limit Reunion Tour (originally Mar. 6, 2021) More Info
- Thursday, Dec. 2, 2021 – Gabriel Iglesias (originally May 1, 2021) More Info
- Wednesday, Mar. 9, 2022 – André Rieu (originally Mar. 8, 2021) More Info
- Friday, Apr. 1, 2022 -- The Weeknd (originally Jul. 13, 2021) More Info
- Saturday, Aug. 20, 2022 – Roger Waters (originally Aug. 20, 2020) More Info
Your tickets for events at State Farm Arena that have been postponed will be valid when the events are re-scheduled. Learn more and remain up-to-date by returning to this web page.
What events have been postponed?
The following scheduled events postponed:
- Friday, Mar. 19, 2021 -- The Millennium Tour More Info
What events have been canceled?
The following events have been canceled:
- Saturday, Mar. 28, 2020 – V-103 Live More Info
- Monday, Mar. 30, 2020 – WWE Monday Night Raw More Info
- Thursday, Apr. 2, 2020 – College Slam Dunk & 3-Point Championships More Info
- Sunday, Apr. 5, 2020 – NCAA Division II and III National Championships More Info
- Wednesday, Apr. 22, 2020 – Niall Horan More Info
- Monday, Jun. 29, 2020 – Janet Jackson More Info
- Tuesday, Jul. 28, 2020 – Aventura More Info
- Saturday, Oct. 3, 2020 – 2020 Birthday Bash More Info
- Friday, Feb. 26, 2021 – The Fabulously Funny Comedy Festival More Info
Where can I learn more info about Hawks games?
Visit this page for additional info about Hawks games.
Refunds for tickets purchased via the Hawks Organization (e.g. Ticket Sales Department or State Farm Arena Box Office)?
Refunds for tickets purchased via Ticketmaster.com?
The policy depends on the status of the event. Visit this page for details.
Refunds for tickets purchased via an unverified third party (e.g. Stubhub)?
Please contact the third party directly.