COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols
The Atlanta Hawks & State Farm Arena maintain that the health and safety of our fans, players, partners, and staff is our top priority. We will continue to work closely with local and state health officials, infectious disease specialists, Event Organizers and the NBA for best practices to avoid the spread of COVID-19. To learn more about protocols for Hawks games, click here.
*Information on this page is subject to change in accordance with the CDC, local health officials, and event organizers.
Each protocol of our Hawks Safety Standard was developed in collaboration with the respective health and wellness experts at our partner organizations at Emory Healthcare and Sharecare.
COVID-19 Health Checks
Most events at State Farm Arena will not require proof of vaccination, or a negative COVID-19 test for entry, however, Event Organizers reserve the right to adopt additional COVID-19 health checks to ensure the safe return of live events such as concerts.
For the most up-to-date COVID-19 protocols for your event, please visit the individual event detail page found here.
To learn more about protocols for Hawks games, click here.
- State Farm Arena is a cashless environment. Card payment will be required at all ticket, food & beverage, and retail locations. We suggest contactless payments such as tap to pay, contactless Chase cards.
- Mobile tickets will be used for entry into State Farm Arena. You can view your tickets through Hawks & State Farm Arena Account Manager or your Ticketmaster Account. How to Manage Mobile Tickets.
- Download app here.
Parking, Bag Policy, Contactless Entry & Screening
- Anyone with symptoms should stay home.
- Parking can be reserved in advance with ParkMobile and is highly recommended.
- X-ray scanners have been staged at all entrances to reduce touchpoints for bag checks. Bags must meet the 14” x 14” x 6” size requirement.
- For guests coming to a Hawks game, click here to learn more.
Touchless Hand Sanitizer Stations & Restroom Fixtures
- Touchless hand sanitizer stations with alcohol-based sanitizer will be available throughout the arena.
- Touchless fixtures have been installed in all State Farm Arena restrooms to eliminate touchpoints in restrooms
- Wash hands frequently for 20 seconds with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
Robust Cleaning and Disinfecting Procedures
- In partnership with Pritchard Sports & Entertainment, State Farm Arena’s housekeeping team has developed robust infectious disease prevention practices including but not limited to:
- Adding additional team members during events to increase wipe down frequency in restrooms and high-touch areas.
- Cleaning/sanitizing efforts implemented with Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) approved cleaning and disinfecting products.
- We sanitize the bowl areas after and between events.
- State Farm Arena is WELL Health-Safety certified. This rating provides an efficient and effective opportunity to guide, validate, recognize and scale the efforts of owners and operators on critical health and safety issues.
Safe Food and Beverage Distribution Practices
- Concession food items will be packaged to minimize exposure
- Simplified menus will be offered in select locations in the general concourse. Packaged beverages will be used. Cocktails will have lids and no garnish.
- For Hawks Playoff games, guests in courtside seats in Sections Floor 2 – Floor 6 can only eat or drink in their designated club area, Delta SKY360° Club.
Sharecare Health Security VERIFIED®:
- State Farm Arena is the first sports and entertainment venue in the country to successfully become Sharecare Health Security VERIFIED®.
- This verification process and platform was developed by digital health company Sharecare, in partnership with CAA ICON and Oak View Group (OVG).
- Sharecare’s solution requires that live sports and entertainment venues verify their health protocols on an ongoing basis across more than 140 expert-validated standards and over 600 checkpoints, including health and hygiene protocols, air and water management, physical distancing, the attendee experience, and health safety communication with patrons and employees.
- Read more here
Does the event I am going to require vaccination or a negative COVID-19 diagnostic test?
Where can I learn more info about Hawks games?
Visit this page for additional info about Hawks games.
Refunds for tickets purchased via the Hawks Organization (e.g. Ticket Sales Department or State Farm Arena Box Office)?
Refunds for tickets purchased via Ticketmaster.com?
The policy depends on the status of the event. Visit this page for details.
Refunds for tickets purchased via an unverified third party (e.g. Stubhub)?
Please contact the third party directly.
What events have been rescheduled?
The following events have been rescheduled:
- Tuesday, Sep. 28, 2021 – Tame Impala (originally Oct. 15, 2021) More Info
- Thursday, Sep. 30, 2021 – Lauren Daigle (originally Mar. 7, 2021) More Info
- Friday, Oct. 1, 2021 - Feed the Streetz (originally Jul. 17, 2021) More Info
- Saturday, Oct. 16, 2021 -- The Millennium Tour (originally Mar. 19, 2021) More Info
- Wed-Thu, Oct. 27-28, 2021 – Harry Styles (originally July 29 and 31, 2020) More Info
- Friday, Oct. 29, 2021 – Enrique Iglesias & Ricky Martin (originally Oct. 30, 2020) More Info
- Saturday, Oct. 30, 2021 – Erykah Badu (originally Apr. 10, 2021) More Info
- Friday, Nov. 5, 2021 – Dan + Shay (originally Oct. 2, 2020) More Info
- Saturday, Nov. 13, 2021 – No Limit Reunion Tour (originally Mar. 6, 2021) More Info
- Thursday, Dec. 2, 2021 – Gabriel Iglesias (originally May 1, 2021) More Info
- Wednesday, Mar. 9, 2022 – André Rieu (originally Mar. 8, 2021) More Info
- Saturday, Aug. 20, 2022 – Roger Waters (originally Aug. 20, 2020) More Info
Your tickets for events at State Farm Arena that have been postponed will be valid when the events are re-scheduled. Learn more and remain up-to-date by returning to this web page.