State Farm Arena was named Pollstar's 2021 Best New Concert Venue and home to the Atlanta Hawks.
- Broke Ground: June 5, 1997
- Opened: September 18, 1999
- Renovated: 2017-2018
- Renamed as State Farm Arena: August, 29, 2018
- Atlanta Joint Venture
- 1 State Farm Drive, Atlanta, Georgia
- 680,000 square feet
- Basketball: 16,888
- Concerts: 15,590+
The Hawks center hung main video board adds up to a massive 4,477 square feet of active video display. The 360-degree screen wraps 80.67 feet around and measures 27.75 feet high
State Farm Arena F&B Partner
- Levy Restaurants
Clubs & Suites
- Atlanta Social
- Chase Concert Club
- Delta SKY360° Club
- Harrah’s Cherokee Casinos Club
- Players Club
- Loft Suites
- Veranda Suites
- Killer Mike's S.W.A.G. Shop
- Topgolf Swing Suites
State Farm Arena is focused on being True to Atlanta and committing to sustainable practices that lessen our environmental footprint.
We are the world’s first sports and entertainment venue to be TRUE Platinum Certified for Zero Waste as well as LEED Gold Certified.
In 2021, State Farm Arena became the first arena to host a zero waste NBA All-Star Game.
To learn more about how the Atlanta Hawks and State Farm Arena are leading the way in sustainability efforts across the sports and entertainment industry, visit StateFarmArena.com/sustainability.
Awards and Recognition
- 18/19 NBA In-Arena Food and Beverage
- 18/19 NBA Best In-Game Experience
- 2019 ALSD Best Premium Club Spaces, Benefits and Activations
- 2019 IAVM Venue Excellence Award
- 2019 KultureCity Sensory Inclusive Venue of the Year
- 19/20 Top 5 In Overall Fan Satisfaction and Net Promoter Score
- 2020 Pollstar Best New Concert Venue
2021 Top 5 in Worldwide Ticket Sales
2021 No. 7 in Top Arenas: Ranked by Gross
2022 First Sports and Entertainment Venue to be TRUE Platinum Certified for Zero Waste