State Farm Arena does not permit the following items into the arena:
- Weapons (guns, knives, pepper spray, mace, chains, spiked bracelets, brass knuckles, etc.)
- Aerosol cans
- Bags larger than the 14" x 14" x 6" size requirement*
- Hard-sided bags of any kind or size
- Backpacks (with the exception of single-compartment drawstring bags that meet the NBA bag-size requirements and media backpacks that have been screened at the media entrance). Purses (including fashion backpack purses) and diaper bags that have the appearance of backpacks will be allowed if it meet the 14" x 14" x 6" size requirement.
- Outside food or beverages
- Whistles, air horns, electric noise makers or vuvuzelas
- Illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Lighters/Torch Lighters
- Beach balls, frisbees, bats, clubs, or any projectile
- Laser light pointers
- Optical illusions (items intended to create optical illusions or interfere with the ability of the eye to perceive depth or distance, such as pin wheels or umbrellas)
- Cameras with interchangeable or detachable lenses, or fixed lenses larger than 3 inches are prohibited at State Farm Arena (subject to change based on event)
- Poles, selfie-sticks, tripods, monopods and missile-like objects that can be thrown
- Laptops are not permitted inside of State Farm Arena unless approval is granted prior to the event.
- iPads or similarly sized tablets are permitted at Hawks games but not at non-Hawks events.
- Clothing, garments or signs displaying explicit language, profanity or derogatory characterization towards any person(s)
- Banners, signs or flags larger than 11” x 17” are prohibited.
- Banners, signs, flags or other items that are affixed to any pole or stick made of wood, metal, plastic or any other hard material, that obstruct the view of guests, include obscure advertising, impede the operation of State Farm Arena, contain objectionable subject matter, or are commercial in nature are not permitted. State Farm Arena reserves the right to remove any banner at any time. Sign policies may vary for certain events.
*Guests with non-complying bags can check their bag free of charge by Gate 2, located off of Centennial Olympic Park Dr. Bag check is available two hours prior to the event start time through one hour after the conclusion of the event. Items must be retrieved the same day.
State Farm Arena Management reserves the right to prohibit other items as deemed necessary.
Policies may vary for certain events. Please visit your event's detail page or call (404) 878-3000 for questions regarding specific event policies.