State Farm Arena is dedicated to helping every individual. We Strive to provide an inclusive environment so all of our guests have a memorable experience.
For guests with special needs, Guest Services Representatives are available to help guests to their seats and assist with other needs throughout the event. Guests can contact Guest Services prior to an event to arrange for assistance at 404-878-3000.
During an event, guests can ask the closest State Farm Arena team member for assistance.
Assistive Listening Devices
Assistive Listening Devices are provided free of charge at the Guest Service Center located inside of Gate 1. A driver’s license or credit card will be held as a security deposit.
State Farm Arena will make every effort to provide sign language interpreters to hearing-impaired guests upon request. Please contact State Farm Arena at 404-878-3000 at least 30 days in advance to arrange for this service. All services must be approved by the artist/show.
State Farm Arena offers accessible parking in all of our parking decks. Spots are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. State Farm Arena operates the Ruby Lot, Diamond Deck, Sapphire Deck, and State Farm Drive. For additional information, please visit our Parking and Transportation page.
State Farm Arena has many accessible seating options available in all price ranges. Guests in need of accessible seats may purchase tickets online through Ticketmaster at www.ticketmaster.com or by calling (800) 745-3000. Tickets may also be purchased at the State Farm Arena Box Office on event day next to Gate 2 off of Centennial Olympic Park Dr. For more info please call (404) 878-3000.
Guests who purchased non-accessible seats and need accessible seats can exchange (subject to availability) the tickets at the State Farm Arena Box Office on event day.
Companion seats are available with the purchase of an accessible seat, within the public ticket limit set by the artist/event.
The State Farm Arena has three Guest Service locations.
- Inside of Gate 1 (Main Guest Service Center)
- Inside of Gate 5, near Zac Brown's Social Club (Guest Service Podium)
- Across from Section 211 on the 200 Level (Guest Service Podium.
Our Guest Service Center Attendants are available at every event to provide answers to questions, assist and resolve challenges and provide specialized services from the moment the doors open until well after the end of each event.
The Guest Services Center is a great resource to provide the following services:
- General ATM assistance and locations
- Complimentary Assistive Listening Devices available for individuals
- Complimentary house phone available for outgoing local calls
- Directions and phone numbers to local hotels, restaurants and shops
- Directions to major highways and roads
- Environmental or maintenance requests
- Wheelchair escorts to and from seats
- Escorts for visually impaired guests
- Facility and concession menus and information
- Redeem and turn in Lost and Found items during the event
- Meeting location for lost guests
- Upcoming events and promotional information