Once again, Travis Scott takes it up a notch - or ten.
Known for his explosively wild performances, the history-making Houston superstar will launch his biggest tour yet this fall: "ASTROWORLD: WISH YOU WERE HERE." Bringing the amusement park of his chart-dominating critically acclaimed blockbuster ASTROWORLD to life on stage, the artist has envisioned a show unlike anything done before and unlikely to be topped.
His live shows have become the stuff of a legend with Billboard writing, "Travis Scott's penchant for raging, off-the-wall live shows have become an essential part of his career."
Celebrating the success of ASTROWORLD, Travis consistently uses his platform to give back, transferring his blessings to others. He recently gifted a fan $800 to help pay for his mother's funeral costs. See the story on People. He further shared the wealth, handing out $100,000 on Cash App.
The ride is about to get wilder...
Like the wildest rollercoaster imaginable, Missouri City, Texas-born and Los Angeles-based multiplatinum iconoclast Travis Scott flips popular music, culture, and fashion upside down. Bathed in bright lights, scents of carnival pleasures, and the climactic screams of millions worldwide, his third full-length album, ASTROWORLD [Cactus Jack Records/Epic Records], opened up as the undisputed, undeniable, and ultimate musical attraction of 2018. Upon arrival, it catapulted to #1 on the Billboard Top 200, earned the "second highest debut of the year," and raised the bar by achieving the "biggest ever first-week streaming total for Sony Music" with 349.43 million streams worldwide in under seven days. Not to mention, it emerged as "the best Epic Records debut since 1999" with total sales of 537,000-270,000 comprised of traditional sales. This notably marked the highest pure sales week of the year as well. Acclaimed by Pitchfork, Entertainment Weekly, Rolling Stone, and more and gracing the cover of GQ, this takeover paved the way for his second MTV VMA performance, ASTROWORLD Festival in Houston, and the gargantuan "ASTROWORLD: WISH YOU WERE HERE TOUR" in 2018 and 2019.
Get ready for the ride of a lifetime!
Mandatory Face Coverings
- Regardless of COVID-19 vaccination status or negative test result, all guests are required to wear a face-covering throughout the arena unless they are eating or drinking in their seats.
- Face coverings must cover the nose and mouth.
- Children under 2 years of age will not require a face covering.
- Neck gaiters, bandanas, and masks with valves or vents are not permitted.
COVID-19 Health & Safety Protocols
The Atlanta Hawks & State Farm Arena maintain that the health and safety of our fans, players, partners, and staff is our top priority. We will continue to work closely with local and state health officials, infectious disease specialists, and the NBA for best practices to avoid the spread of COVID-19. To learn more about our protocols, click here.
*Information on this page is subject to change in accordance with the CDC and local health officials.
Contactless Entry, Screening & Transactions
- Anyone with symptoms should stay home.
- Mobile tickets will be used for entry into State Farm Arena. How to Manage Mobile Tickets
- State Farm Arena will be a cashless environment. Card payment will be required at all ticket, food & beverage, and retail locations. We suggest contactless payments such as tap to pay, contactless Chase cards.
- X-ray scanners have been staged at all entrances to reduce touchpoints for bag checks. Bags must meet the 14” x 14” x 6” size requirement.
- Parking can be reserved in advance with ParkMobile.
- For guests coming to a Hawks game, click here to learn more.
Plan Your Visit
From how to get here, to finding your seat, to getting something to eat and drink, click here to plan your visit to State Farm Arena.
State Farm Arena is a cashless environment. Card payment will be required at all ticket, food & beverage, and retail locations. No cash payments will be accepted. We suggest contactless payments such as tap to pay, contactless Chase cards.
Parking + Transportation
Parking can be reserved in advance with ParkMobile.
State Farm Arena is located in the heart of downtown Atlanta, near the intersection of Marietta Street and Centennial Olympic Park Drive.
Our address is 1 State Farm Drive, Atlanta, GA 30303.
Whether you're driving yourself, catching MARTA, or hopping in an Uber or Lyft, there are plenty of convenient ways to get to State Farm Arena.
For driving directions and to see all transportation and driving options, click here.
State Farm Arena is required to prohibit all bags, including briefcases, purses, luggage, and diaper bags, larger than 14" x 14" x 6" from being brought into the arena. Backpacks and hard-sided bags of any kind are also prohibited. Single-compartment drawstring bags and fashion backpack purses that are smaller than 14" x 14" x 6" are permitted.
State Farm Arena does not permit the following items into the arena:
- Weapons (guns, knives, pepper spray, mace, chains, spiked bracelets, brass knuckles, etc.)
- Aerosol cans
- Backpacks (with the exception of single-compartment drawstring bags that meet the NBA bag-size requirements and media backpacks that have been screened at the media entrance). Purses (including fashion backpack purses) and diaper bags that have the appearance of backpacks will be allowed, provided that they meet the 14" x 14" x 6" size requirement.
- Hard-sided bags
- Outside food or beverages
- Whistles, air horns, electric noise makers or vuvuzelas
- Illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Beach balls, frisbees, bats, clubs, or any projectile
- Laser light pointers
- Optical illusions (items intended to create optical illusions or interfere with the ability of the eye to perceive depth or distance, such as pin wheels or umbrellas)
- Cameras with interchangeable or detachable lenses, or fixed lenses larger than 3 inches are prohibited at State Farm Arena
- Poles, selfie-sticks, tripods, monopods and missile-like objects that can be thrown
- Clothing, garments or signs displaying explicit language, profanity or derogatory characterization towards any person(s)
Bags that exceed the 14" x 14" x 6" size requirement can be checked outside the arena for a ($5) cash fee.
State Farm Arena Management reserves the right to prohibit other items as deemed necessary.