- Mar 9 Wednesday 7:00 PM Buy Tickets
ANDRÉ RIEU SHOW AT STATE FARM ARENA RESCHEDULED
André Rieu reschedules U.S. tour again due to COVID-19. The tour kicks off at State Farm Arena on March 9, 2022. Current ticket holders should retain their tickets as they will be automatically honored for the new dates.
André Rieu says: “My Johann Strauss Orchestra and I were looking forward so much to returning to the U.S. this year! I am therefore very sad that due to the ongoing pandemic, we are forced to reschedule our tour to 2022. My top priority is that you feel safe, happy, and comfortable. My concerts are about sharing: Sharing the love, the laughter, sharing the singing. Sharing the joy of beautiful music and waltzing the night away TOGETHER – not apart. Unfortunately, none of this is possible yet. But there’s hope! The introduction of the vaccine will mean an end to this awful pandemic. Your tickets will automatically be honored for the new dates, and when this is over, when my orchestra, chorus, soloists and I are back on stage in your great country, I promise we will make you forget all your sorrows. We will make you forget your worries. And we will spend happy evenings filled with music, which you and I will remember forever! I thank you from my heart for your loyalty and patience, for being a member of our big “André-Rieu-Family”. Please stay healthy and see you in 2022! Much love, André”
State Farm Arena is a cashless environment. Card payment will be required at all ticket, food & beverage, and retail locations. No cash payments will be accepted. We suggest contactless payments such as tap to pay, contactless Chase cards.
Parking + Transportation
Parking can be reserved in advance with ParkMobile.
State Farm Arena is located in the heart of downtown Atlanta, near the intersection of Marietta Street and Centennial Olympic Park Drive.
Our address is 1 State Farm Drive, Atlanta, GA 30303.
Whether you're driving yourself, catching MARTA, or hopping in an Uber or Lyft, there are plenty of convenient ways to get to State Farm Arena.
For driving directions and to see all transportation and driving options, click here.
Plan Your Visit
From how to get here, to finding your seat, to getting something to eat and drink, click here to plan your visit to State Farm Arena.
Mandatory Face Coverings
- Fans in screening areas and inside State Farm Arena will be required to wear face coverings that cover the nose and mouth other than when eating or drinking in their seats.
- All employees are required to wear face coverings that cover the nose and mouth.
- Children under 2 years of age will not require a face covering.
- Neck gaiters, bandanas, and masks with valves or vents are not permitted.
Contactless Entry, Screening & Transactions
- Anyone with symptoms should stay home.
- Mobile tickets will be used for entry into State Farm Arena. How to Manage Mobile Tickets
- State Farm Arena will be a cashless environment. Card payment will be required at all ticket, food & beverage, and retail locations. We suggest contactless payments such as tap to pay, contactless Chase cards.
- X-ray scanners have been staged at all entrances to reduce touchpoints for bag checks. Bags must meet the 14” x 14” x 6” size requirement.
- Parking can be reserved in advance with ParkMobile.
- For guests coming to a Hawks game, click here to Learn More about pre-game screening.
State Farm Arena is required to prohibit all bags, including briefcases, purses, luggage, and diaper bags, larger than 14" x 14" x 6" from being brought into the arena. Backpacks and hard-sided bags of any kind are also prohibited. Single-compartment drawstring bags and fashion backpack purses that are smaller than 14" x 14" x 6" are permitted.
State Farm Arena does not permit the following items into the arena:
- Weapons (guns, knives, pepper spray, mace, chains, spiked bracelets, brass knuckles, etc.)
- Aerosol cans
- Backpacks (with the exception of single-compartment drawstring bags that meet the NBA bag-size requirements and media backpacks that have been screened at the media entrance). Purses (including fashion backpack purses) and diaper bags that have the appearance of backpacks will be allowed, provided that they meet the 14" x 14" x 6" size requirement.
- Hard-sided bags
- Outside food or beverages
- Whistles, air horns, electric noise makers or vuvuzelas
- Illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Beach balls, frisbees, bats, clubs, or any projectile
- Laser light pointers
- Optical illusions (items intended to create optical illusions or interfere with the ability of the eye to perceive depth or distance, such as pin wheels or umbrellas)
- Cameras with interchangeable or detachable lenses, or fixed lenses larger than 3 inches are prohibited at State Farm Arena
- Poles, selfie-sticks, tripods, monopods and missile-like objects that can be thrown
- Clothing, garments or signs displaying explicit language, profanity or derogatory characterization towards any person(s)
Bags that exceed the 14" x 14" x 6" size requirement can be checked outside the arena for a ($5) cash fee.
State Farm Arena Management reserves the right to prohibit other items as deemed necessary.
COVID-19 Health & Safety Protocols
The most recently updated CDC guidelines have given State Farm Arena the opportunity to host full-capacity Hawks games as part of the 20-21 NBA Playoffs. We will continue to work in coordination with health experts, local officials, and the NBA in determining protocols to keep everyone that enters our venue for work or play safe. Protocols for non-Hawks events are subject to change on an event-by-event basis. Click here to learn more.