Hotel California 2022 Tour
- Mar 4 Friday 8:00 PM Doors at 7:00pm Buy Tickets
Concerts to Feature the ‘Hotel California’ Album in Its Entirety, with Accompanying Orchestra & Choir, Followed by Full Greatest Hits Set
Tickets on Sale Friday, December 3, @ 10 AM Local Time via Ticketmaster.com
A limited number of VIP packages will be available starting Thursday, December 2 at 10am local. VIP packages include premium seats, exclusive merchandise, parking & more.
The Eagles performed three initial “Hotel California” concerts in 2019 in Las Vegas to rave reviews and critical acclaim. To date, the band has performed more than 30 concerts across 15 U.S. cities.
“From the title track — a 6 1/2-minute flamenco-reggae ballad— to the elegiac closer ‘The Last Resort,’ it’s consummately performed…”
-Los Angeles Times
“The band performed the album from front to back, following with a blazing greatest hits set that had the audience at the sold-out arena constantly on its feet…With no exception, the songs have aged well, but how could they fail with the Eagles’ five-part harmony and five guitar-approach… (Henley’s) voice sounded as strong and pliant as it ever has, easily hitting the highest of notes, while retaining his trademark huskiness.”
“By now the orchestra has been joined by a choir. The Eagles’ sound, with its glowing harmonies, barely needs them, but they add to the sense of occasion – and the delight of the crowd. I’ve never seen so many songs receive a standing ovation.”
Hotel California is the third best-selling U.S. album in history, certified 26-times Platinum by the RIAA. After its release in 1976, it topped the charts and won two GRAMMY Awards for "New Kid in Town" and "Hotel California." Several of the songs from the album have never been performed since the original “Hotel California” tour. The band’s Their Greatest Hits 1971-1977 is the best-selling U.S. album in history, with the RIAA certifying the collection at 38-times Platinum.
In today’s faddish, fractured, rock landscape, the Eagles retain an appeal that transcends both generation and genre, cementing the band’s role as enduring musical icons. As the best-selling American band of the ’70s, and one of the top-selling acts of all time, the Eagles have sold more than 150 million albums worldwide, scored six #1 albums and topped the singles charts five times. They have won six GRAMMY® Awards, were inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in 1998, in their first year of eligibility, and received the Kennedy Center Honors in 2016.
COVID-19 Health & Safety Protocols
The Atlanta Hawks & State Farm Arena maintain that the health and safety of our fans, players, partners, and staff is our top priority. We will continue to work closely with local and state health officials, infectious disease specialists, and the NBA for best practices to avoid the spread of COVID-19. To learn more about our protocols, click here.
*Information on this page is subject to change in accordance with the CDC and local health officials.
Contactless Entry, Screening & Transactions
- Anyone with symptoms should stay home.
- Mobile tickets will be used for entry into State Farm Arena. How to Manage Mobile Tickets
- State Farm Arena will be a cashless environment. Card payment will be required at all ticket, food & beverage, and retail locations. We suggest contactless payments such as tap to pay, contactless Chase cards.
- X-ray scanners have been staged at all entrances to reduce touchpoints for bag checks. Bags must meet the 14” x 14” x 6” size requirement.
- Parking can be reserved in advance with ParkMobile.
- For guests coming to a Hawks game, click here to learn more.
Plan Your Visit
From how to get here, to finding your seat, to getting something to eat and drink, click here to plan your visit to State Farm Arena.
State Farm Arena is a cashless environment. Card payment will be required at all ticket, food & beverage, and retail locations. No cash payments will be accepted.
Parking + Transportation
Parking can be reserved in advance with ParkMobile.
State Farm Arena is located in the heart of downtown Atlanta, near the intersection of Marietta Street and Centennial Olympic Park Drive.
Our address is 1 State Farm Drive, Atlanta, GA 30303.
Whether you're driving yourself, catching MARTA, or hopping in an Uber or Lyft, there are plenty of convenient ways to get to State Farm Arena.
For driving directions and to see all transportation and driving options, click here.
State Farm Arena is required to prohibit all bags, including briefcases, purses, luggage, and diaper bags, larger than 14" x 14" x 6" from being brought into the arena. Backpacks and hard-sided bags of any kind are also prohibited. Single-compartment drawstring bags and fashion backpacks or purses that are smaller than 14" x 14" x 6" are permitted.
State Farm Arena does not permit the following items into the arena:
- Weapons (guns, knives, pepper spray, mace, chains, spiked bracelets, brass knuckles, etc.)
- Aerosol cans
- Backpacks (with the exception of single-compartment drawstring bags that meet the NBA bag-size requirements and media backpacks that have been screened at the media entrance). Purses (including fashion backpack purses) and diaper bags that have the appearance of backpacks will be allowed, provided that they meet the 14" x 14" x 6" size requirement.
- Hard-sided bags
- Outside food or beverages
- Whistles, air horns, electric noise makers or vuvuzelas
- Illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Beach balls, frisbees, bats, clubs, or any projectile
- Laser light pointers
- Optical illusions (items intended to create optical illusions or interfere with the ability of the eye to perceive depth or distance, such as pin wheels or umbrellas)
- Cameras with interchangeable or detachable lenses, or fixed lenses larger than 3 inches are prohibited at State Farm Arena
- Poles, selfie-sticks, tripods, monopods and missile-like objects that can be thrown
- Clothing, garments or signs displaying explicit language, profanity or derogatory characterization towards any person(s)
Bags that exceed the 14" x 14" x 6" size requirement can be checked outside the arena for a ($5) cash fee.
State Farm Arena Management reserves the right to prohibit other items as deemed necessary.