- Oct 29 Friday 7:30 PM Doors at 6:30pm Buy Tickets
GLOBAL SUPERSTARS ENRIQUE IGLESIAS AND RICKY MARTIN WILL HIT THE ROAD TOGETHER FOR THEIR FIRST EVER CO-HEADLINING ARENA TOUR IN NORTH AMERICA THIS FALL
THE TOUR STOPS AT ATLANTA’S STATE FARM ARENA ON FRIDAY, OCT. 29
The 26-date North America tour will kick off on September 25th in Las Vegas at MGM Grand Garden Arena with stops in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, Miami and more, before wrapping November 20th in Anaheim at Honda Center. The tour will stop in Atlanta at the award-winning State Farm Arena on Friday, October 29th. Tickets from the previously scheduled show on Oct. 20, 2020 will be honored for this new date.
GRAMMY Award-winning, multi-platinum powerhouse artists Enrique Iglesias and Ricky Martin are hitting the road together for the first time ever. The global superstars have built unstoppable solo careers with dozens of #1 songs and millions of albums between them, and are now joining forces live in concert this fall. Fans can expect to hear renowned hits from two of the biggest names in pop and Latin music on their historic North American arena tour. Latin music’s newest sensation Sebastián Yatra will join the outing as a special guest on select dates. The GRAMMY nominee has become one of the most powerful Latin pop artists of his generation.
“To say we are going on tour has lifted all of our spirits after the profoundly difficult year the world has gone through and still is. Myself and my entire crew are very excited to bring our best live show safely all over the U.S. and Canada, and let the music bring the healing power and happiness that we all need. I’m also ecstatic to be sharing the stage with my friends Enrique Iglesias and Sebastián Yatra, it’s going to be a blast. Can’t wait! See you all very soon. Get ready to party!” -- Ricky Martin
Tickets are on sale now for the rescheduled dates below. All previously purchased tickets will be valid for the corresponding rescheduled dates listed below.
A limited number of LaneOne Premium Packages will also be available, including amazing seats, transportation, preferred entrance, preshow hospitality and more. Check HERE for LaneOne details.
MORE: Enrique and Ricky have created some of pop music’s most memorable songs for decades and their combined list of chart-toppers is seemingly endless. Enrique gained devoted fans around the world with songs including "Bailando," “I Like It,” "Hero," "Tonight," “Bailamos,” and more recent hits "Subeme La Radio,” "Duele El Corazon," and “El Bano” with a new album to be released later this year.
Ricky’s solo career exploded with "The Cup of Life" and "Livin’ La Vida Loca," followed by "She Bangs," "Vente Pa’ Ca," and his most recent “Cántalo”, “Tiburones”, and “Recuerdo”, from his Grammy-nominated and Latin GRAMMY® winning EP PAUSA.
The two will perform a world-class setlist of their top hits when the tour kicks off this September.
Special guest Sebastián Yatra made his mark on Latin pop with the album Fantasia, which debuted at #1 on Billboard’s Latin pop album chart. He received a 2020 GRAMMY Nomination for "Best Latin Pop Album" along with two Latin American Music Awards and four Latin GRAMMY Awards nominations.
About Live Nation Entertainment
State Farm Arena is a cashless environment. Card payment will be required at all ticket, food & beverage, and retail locations. No cash payments will be accepted. We suggest contactless payments such as tap to pay, contactless Chase cards.
Parking + Transportation
Parking can be reserved in advance with ParkMobile.
State Farm Arena is located in the heart of downtown Atlanta, near the intersection of Marietta Street and Centennial Olympic Park Drive.
Our address is 1 State Farm Drive, Atlanta, GA 30303.
Whether you're driving yourself, catching MARTA, or hopping in an Uber or Lyft, there are plenty of convenient ways to get to State Farm Arena.
For driving directions and to see all transportation and driving options, click here.
Plan Your Visit
From how to get here, to finding your seat, to getting something to eat and drink, click here to plan your visit to State Farm Arena.
Mandatory Face Coverings
- Fans in screening areas and inside State Farm Arena will be required to wear face coverings that cover the nose and mouth other than when eating or drinking in their seats.
- All employees are required to wear face coverings that cover the nose and mouth.
- Children under 2 years of age will not require a face covering.
- Neck gaiters, bandanas, and masks with valves or vents are not permitted.
Contactless Entry, Screening & Transactions
- Anyone with symptoms should stay home.
- Mobile tickets will be used for entry into State Farm Arena. How to Manage Mobile Tickets
- State Farm Arena will be a cashless environment. Card payment will be required at all ticket, food & beverage, and retail locations. We suggest contactless payments such as tap to pay, contactless Chase cards.
- X-ray scanners have been staged at all entrances to reduce touchpoints for bag checks. Bags must meet the 14” x 14” x 6” size requirement.
- Parking can be reserved in advance with ParkMobile.
- For guests coming to a Hawks game, click here to Learn More about pre-game screening.
State Farm Arena is required to prohibit all bags, including briefcases, purses, luggage, and diaper bags, larger than 14" x 14" x 6" from being brought into the arena. Backpacks and hard-sided bags of any kind are also prohibited. Single-compartment drawstring bags and fashion backpack purses that are smaller than 14" x 14" x 6" are permitted.
State Farm Arena does not permit the following items into the arena:
- Weapons (guns, knives, pepper spray, mace, chains, spiked bracelets, brass knuckles, etc.)
- Aerosol cans
- Backpacks (with the exception of single-compartment drawstring bags that meet the NBA bag-size requirements and media backpacks that have been screened at the media entrance). Purses (including fashion backpack purses) and diaper bags that have the appearance of backpacks will be allowed, provided that they meet the 14" x 14" x 6" size requirement.
- Hard-sided bags
- Outside food or beverages
- Whistles, air horns, electric noise makers or vuvuzelas
- Illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Beach balls, frisbees, bats, clubs, or any projectile
- Laser light pointers
- Optical illusions (items intended to create optical illusions or interfere with the ability of the eye to perceive depth or distance, such as pin wheels or umbrellas)
- Cameras with interchangeable or detachable lenses, or fixed lenses larger than 3 inches are prohibited at State Farm Arena
- Poles, selfie-sticks, tripods, monopods and missile-like objects that can be thrown
- Clothing, garments or signs displaying explicit language, profanity or derogatory characterization towards any person(s)
Bags that exceed the 14" x 14" x 6" size requirement can be checked outside the arena for a ($5) cash fee.
State Farm Arena Management reserves the right to prohibit other items as deemed necessary.
COVID-19 Health & Safety Protocols
The most recently updated CDC guidelines have given State Farm Arena the opportunity to host full-capacity Hawks games as part of the 20-21 NBA Playoffs. We will continue to work in coordination with health experts, local officials, and the NBA in determining protocols to keep everyone that enters our venue for work or play safe. Protocols for non-Hawks events are subject to change on an event-by-event basis. Click here to learn more.