Still Not Canceled Tour
- Mar 19 Sunday 3:00 PM 2:00 PM Buy Tickets
jeff dunham’s ‘still not canceled tour’ TO visit STATE FARM ARENA
FOR MATINEE SHOW AT 3 P.M. ON Sunday, march 19
Tickets are On Sale Now for Dunham’s First Show at State Farm Arena Since 2019 at Ticketmaster.com
ATLANTA – Last week, internationally acclaimed comedian and ventriloquist Jeff Dunham announced his ‘Still Not Canceled Tour’, which will feature a stop at the award-winning State Farm Arena in Atlanta at 3 p.m. on Sunday, March 19. The show will feature Dunham’s usual cast of accomplices, including Achmed the Dead Terrorist, Bubba J, José the Jalapeno on a Stick, Walter, Peanut and Url. Tickets for the matinee show at the Atlanta venue are available now at Ticketmaster.com.
After a long pandemic pause, Dunham and his characters are finally back on the road, ready to provide a much-needed dose of absurdity given the times we live in. That is, assuming he can convince his characters that they can no longer simply work from home. The show in March will be Dunham’s first show at State Farm Arena since 2019 for his show, ‘Passive Aggressive.’
Dunham has nine record-breaking comedy specials to his credit – two were Comedy Central’s most viewed specials of their respective years (‘Minding the Monsters,’ 2012; ‘Controlled Chaos,’ 2011), and his ‘Jeff Dunham’s Very Special Christmas Special,’ 2008; remains the network highest-rated program of all time. In addition, Dunham has been named Billboard’s Top Comedy Tour three years in a row, cited by Forbes as the third highest-paid comedian behind Jerry Seinfeld and Chris Rock, and has been profiled in virtually every publication and late-night variety show.
For more information on Dunham’s ‘Still Not Canceled Tour’ at State Farm Arena, visit StateFarmArena.com.
Plan Your Visit
From how to get here, to finding your seat, to getting something to eat and drink, click here to plan your visit to State Farm Arena.
Parking + Transportation
Parking can be reserved in advance with ParkMobile.
State Farm Arena is located in the heart of downtown Atlanta, near the intersection of Marietta Street and Centennial Olympic Park Drive.
Our address is 1 State Farm Drive, Atlanta, GA 30303.
Whether you're driving yourself, catching MARTA, or hopping in an Uber or Lyft, there are plenty of convenient ways to get to State Farm Arena.
For driving directions and to see all transportation and driving options, click here.
State Farm Arena is required to prohibit all bags, including briefcases, purses, luggage, and diaper bags, larger than 14" x 14" x 6" from being brought into the arena. Backpacks and hard-sided bags of any kind are also prohibited. Single-compartment drawstring bags and fashion backpacks or purses that are smaller than 14" x 14" x 6" are permitted.
State Farm Arena is a cashless environment. Card payment will be required at all ticket, food & beverage, and retail locations. No cash payments will be accepted.
COVID-19 Health & Safety Protocols
The Atlanta Hawks & State Farm Arena maintain that the health and safety of our fans, players, partners, and staff is our top priority. We will continue to work closely with local and state health officials, infectious disease specialists, and the NBA for best practices to avoid the spread of COVID-19. To learn more about our protocols, click here.
*Information on this page is subject to change in accordance with the CDC and local health officials.
State Farm Arena does not permit the following items into the arena:
- Weapons (guns, knives, pepper spray, mace, chains, spiked bracelets, brass knuckles, etc.)
- Aerosol cans
- Backpacks (with the exception of single-compartment drawstring bags that meet the NBA bag-size requirements and media backpacks that have been screened at the media entrance). Purses (including fashion backpack purses) and diaper bags that have the appearance of backpacks will be allowed, provided that they meet the 14" x 14" x 6" size requirement.
- Hard-sided bags
- Outside food or beverages
- Whistles, air horns, electric noise makers or vuvuzelas
- Illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Beach balls, frisbees, bats, clubs, or any projectile
- Laser light pointers
- Optical illusions (items intended to create optical illusions or interfere with the ability of the eye to perceive depth or distance, such as pin wheels or umbrellas)
- Cameras with interchangeable or detachable lenses, or fixed lenses larger than 3 inches are prohibited at State Farm Arena
- Poles, selfie-sticks, tripods, monopods and missile-like objects that can be thrown
- Clothing, garments or signs displaying explicit language, profanity or derogatory characterization towards any person(s)
Bags that exceed the 14" x 14" x 6" size requirement can be checked outside the arena for a ($5) cash fee.
State Farm Arena Management reserves the right to prohibit other items as deemed necessary.
Omni Hotel Guests
Staying at the Omni Hotel?
To access the Omni Hotel’s North and South towers, exit through Gate 7 and walk west on Andrew Young International Blvd NW towards Marietta St NW. The Omni Hotel will be on your left.