Maluma World Tour
- Oct 7 Thursday 8:00 PM Buy Tickets
MALUMA'S "PAPI JUANCHO" WORLD TOUR COMES TO STATE FARM ARENA OCTOBER 7, 2021
Maluma is going back on tour, unveiling U.S. dates and venues of his Papi Juancho 2021 World Tour on Monday (Feb. 22).
“I can’t believe I’m finally announcing my next tour, I’m crying of joy,” he expressed on Instagram. “I miss you guys, finallyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!”
The U.S. leg of his tour will kick off on Sept. 2 at the Golden 1 Center in Sacramento, Calif., and will run until Oct. 24 at Allstate Arena in Chicago, IL, with a stop at the award-winning State Farm Arena on Thursday, Oct. 7 in Atlanta.
The fall tour, produced by Cardenas Marketing Network (CMN), will also make pit stops in cities such as Las Vegas, New York, and Miami, to name a few, with additional tour dates potentially added in the coming weeks.
"I couldn't be more excited to announce my return to the concert stage. It’s what I have been dreaming about for months and we are going to celebrate together like never before,” the Colombian singer expressed in a press statement. “It’s going to be a celebration! This will be my fourth U.S. tour and I am planning a brand new show full of surprises for my fans and lots of new music off my last two albums ‘Papi Juancho’ and ‘7DJ.’”
General tickets go on sale at 10:00 a.m. local time on February 26 via Ticketmaster, AXS for select venues, and Hacienda Midland for Odessa, Texas. An exclusive fan pre-sale on Feb. 25 will be made available by Maluma on Instagram as well as a pre-sale by CMN and WK Entertainment using the code: CMN, WKE.
According to the statement, “CMN will follow and comply with recommendations and guidelines imposed by governmental authorities and public health departments.”
Mandatory Face Coverings
- Regardless of COVID-19 vaccination status or negative test result, all guests are required to wear a face-covering throughout the arena unless they are eating or drinking in their seats.
- Face coverings must cover the nose and mouth.
- Children under 2 years of age will not require a face covering.
- Neck gaiters, bandanas, and masks with valves or vents are not permitted.
COVID-19 Health & Safety Protocols
The Atlanta Hawks & State Farm Arena maintain that the health and safety of our fans, players, partners, and staff is our top priority. We will continue to work closely with local and state health officials, infectious disease specialists, and the NBA for best practices to avoid the spread of COVID-19. To learn more about our protocols, click here.
*Information on this page is subject to change in accordance with the CDC and local health officials.
Contactless Entry, Screening & Transactions
- Anyone with symptoms should stay home.
- Mobile tickets will be used for entry into State Farm Arena. How to Manage Mobile Tickets
- State Farm Arena will be a cashless environment. Card payment will be required at all ticket, food & beverage, and retail locations. We suggest contactless payments such as tap to pay, contactless Chase cards.
- X-ray scanners have been staged at all entrances to reduce touchpoints for bag checks. Bags must meet the 14” x 14” x 6” size requirement.
- Parking can be reserved in advance with ParkMobile.
- For guests coming to a Hawks game, click here to learn more.
Plan Your Visit
From how to get here, to finding your seat, to getting something to eat and drink, click here to plan your visit to State Farm Arena.
State Farm Arena is a cashless environment. Card payment will be required at all ticket, food & beverage, and retail locations. No cash payments will be accepted. We suggest contactless payments such as tap to pay, contactless Chase cards.
Parking + Transportation
Parking can be reserved in advance with ParkMobile.
State Farm Arena is located in the heart of downtown Atlanta, near the intersection of Marietta Street and Centennial Olympic Park Drive.
Our address is 1 State Farm Drive, Atlanta, GA 30303.
Whether you're driving yourself, catching MARTA, or hopping in an Uber or Lyft, there are plenty of convenient ways to get to State Farm Arena.
For driving directions and to see all transportation and driving options, click here.
State Farm Arena is required to prohibit all bags, including briefcases, purses, luggage, and diaper bags, larger than 14" x 14" x 6" from being brought into the arena. Backpacks and hard-sided bags of any kind are also prohibited. Single-compartment drawstring bags and fashion backpack purses that are smaller than 14" x 14" x 6" are permitted.
State Farm Arena does not permit the following items into the arena:
- Weapons (guns, knives, pepper spray, mace, chains, spiked bracelets, brass knuckles, etc.)
- Aerosol cans
- Backpacks (with the exception of single-compartment drawstring bags that meet the NBA bag-size requirements and media backpacks that have been screened at the media entrance). Purses (including fashion backpack purses) and diaper bags that have the appearance of backpacks will be allowed, provided that they meet the 14" x 14" x 6" size requirement.
- Hard-sided bags
- Outside food or beverages
- Whistles, air horns, electric noise makers or vuvuzelas
- Illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Beach balls, frisbees, bats, clubs, or any projectile
- Laser light pointers
- Optical illusions (items intended to create optical illusions or interfere with the ability of the eye to perceive depth or distance, such as pin wheels or umbrellas)
- Cameras with interchangeable or detachable lenses, or fixed lenses larger than 3 inches are prohibited at State Farm Arena
- Poles, selfie-sticks, tripods, monopods and missile-like objects that can be thrown
- Clothing, garments or signs displaying explicit language, profanity or derogatory characterization towards any person(s)
Bags that exceed the 14" x 14" x 6" size requirement can be checked outside the arena for a ($5) cash fee.
State Farm Arena Management reserves the right to prohibit other items as deemed necessary.