Marc Anthony Tour
- Sep 5 Sunday 7:00 PM 6:00 pm Buy Tickets
MARC ANTHONY TOUR – 2021 KICKS OFF AUGUST 27, 2021 WITH A STOP AT ATLANTA’S STATE FARM ARENA ON SEPTEMBER 5, 2021
ON SALE FRIDAY, APRIL 30, 10:00 AM
April 26, 2021 – CMN and MAGNUS announced today Marc Anthony’s new U.S. Tour is set to start August 27, 2021, in San Antonio Texas. The “Marc Anthony Tour” will play in 23 cities and will mark his return to some of the most prestigious arenas in the country, including two shows in Canada and a stop at the award-winning State Farm Arena on Sunday, September 5 in Atlanta, GA.
The pre-sale for tour dates is scheduled for Wednesday, April 28 at 10 am (local time), and tickets for the general public will be available Friday, April 30 at 10 am (local time).
For fans looking for the VIP experience, VIP packages will be available for purchase. These VIP Packages will allow fans to reserve premium seating, dedicated entrance, merchandise gift, commemorative VIP laminate, parking pass, Etc.
For more information visit www.marcanthonyonline.com
About Marc Anthony
Marc Anthony is one of the most influential artists of his time and a true ambassador of Latin music and culture. He has received countless gold and platinum certifications from the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) and has been credited with over 30 Billboard chart hits and over 7.1 Billion views on YouTube.
On May 10, 2019, Marc Anthony released OPUS, his first new studio album in six years on Magnus Media / Sony Latin Music. OPUS is his eighth salsa album in the 26 years since Otra Nota (1993) established him. In addition to winning the 2020 Grammy Best Tropical Album, Opus has earned Marc Anthony a #1 at Billboard’s Tropical Airplay list with “Parecen Viernes”, 4 nominations to Latin American Music Awards for Favorite Album (OPUS), Favorite Artist Tropical, Favorite Song (Parecen Viernes), and Favorite Tour. He was a finalist in 4 categories for the 2020 Billboard Latin Music Awards (Tropical Album of the Year – OPUS, Tropical Song of the Year – Parecen Viernes, Tropical Artist of the Year – Solo, and Tour of the Year – OPUS TOUR).
His previous album, Marc Anthony 3.0, released July 23, 2013, received an American Music Award; a GRAMMY® Award nomination; five Premios Lo Nuestro; two Premios Juventud; ten Billboard Latin Music Awards; three Billboard Awards; and special recognitions from the Univision and Telemundo networks.
Anthony has also established a highly credible acting résumé. Besides his music and acting accomplishments, in 2012, the six–time GRAMMY® and Latin GRAMMY® Award winner launched the Maestro Cares Foundation, hosting a series of fundraisers throughout the year to benefit the non-profit organization and build orphanages in Latin America. He also has his own clothing and accessories line for Kohl’s, and he is a minority owner of The Miami Dolphins. His entertainment and sports venture Magnus Media is the leading Latin artist and athlete representation company in the nation and focuses on developing new ventures that bridge content creation and commerce.
On November 16, 2016, Anthony received the prestigious “Person of the Year” honors from the Latin Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences. In September of 2017, Marc Anthony and Magnus created the alliance of artists and athletes Somos Una Voz, to help provide humanitarian relief to areas affected by natural disasters throughout the southern United States, Mexico, Puerto Rico, and other affected areas in the Caribbean.
His tours “Vivir Mi Vida”, “Cambio de Piel”, “Full Circle”, “Legacy” and The OPUS Tour, have been included in the “Global Top Grossing Concert Tours Lists. His OPUS Tour kicked off in the United States and other international markets in 2019. Recently, Marc became the first artist of his genre to receive a “6-time Diamond RIIA Certification” for his album 3.0 and was recognized with his third Guinness Records.
CMN was founded in 2002 by entrepreneur and philanthropist Henry Cárdenas, a pioneer in bringing entertainment and sports to the United States and what started out as a series of small events at churches and university campuses around Chicago in the '70s has grown into a multi-million-dollar company with over 100 full-time professionals and offices in Chicago and Miami.
About MAGNUS MEDIA
A division of Marc Anthony’s entertainment and sports venture MAGNUS Media, includes operating divisions handling artist management, music publishing, a music label, a sports division, film, television studios and a talent agency, all focused on leveraging the power of top Latino content creators worldwide.
MAGNUS also represents a roster of artists and athletes that includes Latin music superstars urban music stars Gente de Zona, recording artist Fonseca, radio personality Enrique Santos, pop duo Mau y Ricky, Cimafunk, Luis Figueroa, and over 60 professional baseball players including New York Yankees pitcher Aroldis Chapman and Toronto Blue Jays star Vladimir Guerrero Jr. among many others.
About State Farm Arena
Home to the NBA’s Atlanta Hawks Basketball Club, the award-winning State Farm Arena opened its doors in October 2018 following the 2nd largest renovation in NBA history. Inspired by the fans, State Farm Arena is a next-generation venue focused on experience, service, and entertainment. With the NBA’s third-largest center-hung scoreboard and an immersive video experience, fan-friendly food pricing, and premium restaurant options, Topgolf Swing Suites and celebrity-inspired spaces accessible to every fan, the downtown Atlanta arena stakes its claim as the city’s best sports and live entertainment venue. Named Pollstar’s 2020 Best New Concert Venue, State Farm Arena consistently ranks among the top 10 concert and event venues in the world by and hosts nearly 200 events and nearly 2 million guests annually.
State Farm Arena is a cashless environment. Card payment will be required at all ticket, food & beverage, and retail locations. No cash payments will be accepted. We suggest contactless payments such as tap to pay, contactless Chase cards.
Parking + Transportation
Parking can be reserved in advance with ParkMobile.
State Farm Arena is located in the heart of downtown Atlanta, near the intersection of Marietta Street and Centennial Olympic Park Drive.
Our address is 1 State Farm Drive, Atlanta, GA 30303.
Whether you're driving yourself, catching MARTA, or hopping in an Uber or Lyft, there are plenty of convenient ways to get to State Farm Arena.
For driving directions and to see all transportation and driving options, click here.
Plan Your Visit
From how to get here, to finding your seat, to getting something to eat and drink, click here to plan your visit to State Farm Arena.
Mandatory Face Coverings
- Fans in screening areas and inside State Farm Arena will be required to wear face coverings that cover the nose and mouth other than when eating or drinking in their seats.
- All employees are required to wear face coverings that cover the nose and mouth.
- Children under 2 years of age will not require a face covering.
- Neck gaiters, bandanas, and masks with valves or vents are not permitted.
Contactless Entry, Screening & Transactions
- Anyone with symptoms should stay home.
- Mobile tickets will be used for entry into State Farm Arena. How to Manage Mobile Tickets
- State Farm Arena will be a cashless environment. Card payment will be required at all ticket, food & beverage, and retail locations. We suggest contactless payments such as tap to pay, contactless Chase cards.
- X-ray scanners have been staged at all entrances to reduce touchpoints for bag checks. Bags must meet the 14” x 14” x 6” size requirement.
- Parking can be reserved in advance with ParkMobile.
- For guests coming to a Hawks game, click here to Learn More about pre-game screening.
State Farm Arena is required to prohibit all bags, including briefcases, purses, luggage, and diaper bags, larger than 14" x 14" x 6" from being brought into the arena. Backpacks and hard-sided bags of any kind are also prohibited. Single-compartment drawstring bags and fashion backpack purses that are smaller than 14" x 14" x 6" are permitted.
State Farm Arena does not permit the following items into the arena:
- Weapons (guns, knives, pepper spray, mace, chains, spiked bracelets, brass knuckles, etc.)
- Aerosol cans
- Backpacks (with the exception of single-compartment drawstring bags that meet the NBA bag-size requirements and media backpacks that have been screened at the media entrance). Purses (including fashion backpack purses) and diaper bags that have the appearance of backpacks will be allowed, provided that they meet the 14" x 14" x 6" size requirement.
- Hard-sided bags
- Outside food or beverages
- Whistles, air horns, electric noise makers or vuvuzelas
- Illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Beach balls, frisbees, bats, clubs, or any projectile
- Laser light pointers
- Optical illusions (items intended to create optical illusions or interfere with the ability of the eye to perceive depth or distance, such as pin wheels or umbrellas)
- Cameras with interchangeable or detachable lenses, or fixed lenses larger than 3 inches are prohibited at State Farm Arena
- Poles, selfie-sticks, tripods, monopods and missile-like objects that can be thrown
- Clothing, garments or signs displaying explicit language, profanity or derogatory characterization towards any person(s)
Bags that exceed the 14" x 14" x 6" size requirement can be checked outside the arena for a ($5) cash fee.
State Farm Arena Management reserves the right to prohibit other items as deemed necessary.
COVID-19 Health & Safety Protocols
The most recently updated CDC guidelines have given State Farm Arena the opportunity to host full-capacity Hawks games as part of the 20-21 NBA Playoffs. We will continue to work in coordination with health experts, local officials, and the NBA in determining protocols to keep everyone that enters our venue for work or play safe. Protocols for non-Hawks events are subject to change on an event-by-event basis. Click here to learn more.