In Real Life Comedy Tour
Mike Epps, DC Young Fly, Lavell Crawford, Karlous Miller & Kountry Wayne
MIKE EPPS BRINGS ALL-NEW SHOW TO ATLANTA’S STATE FARM ARENA MAY 7-8 WITH COMEDIANS DC YOUNG FLY, LAVELL CRAWFORD, KARLOUS MILLER AND KOUNTRY WAYNE
In Real Life Comedy Marks First Live Show at the Award-Winning Venue in More Than A Year
Tickets for the three reduced capacity shows are on sale now at Ticketmaster.com.
ATLANTA (March 10, 2021) – Actor and comedian, Mike Epps, is set to bring the laughs to Atlanta once again with the IN REAL LIFE COMEDY TOUR. Performing FOUR EPIC SHOWS over two nights at the award-winning State Farm Arena, Epps will be joined on stage with some of comedy’s most talented and sought-after entertainers, including DC Young Fly, Lavell Crawford, Karlous Miller and Kountry Wayne. Tickets for the reduced capacity shows are on sale now at Ticketmaster.com. The all-star lineup is sure to bring down the house with non-stop laughter for an unforgettable night of comedy and is the first live show to be held in State Farm Arena since March of 2020.
Epps is generating an extraordinary amount of buzz among his peers for being not only one of the funniest comic actors in town, but also for his burgeoning dramatic talent. He recently starred in the Amazon feature “Troup Zero” with Viola Davis, Allison Janney, and Jim Gaffigan, in addition to the Netflix comedy “Dolemite Is My Name” with Eddie Murphy. Last summer, Epps released his latest standup special “Mike Epps: Only One Mike” (Netflix), and dropped the single “We Goin’ Out” feat. Big Boi and Sleepy Brown. Up next, Epps will be starring in the Netflix comedy series “The Upshaws” with Wanda Sykes, “The House Next Door,” sequel to the 2016 film “Meet The Blacks” and “Last Friday.”
The In Real Life Comedy Tour is presented by North American Entertainment Group Inc., one of the leading independent promoters of entertainment tours and live events in the United States.
- Dates & Showtimes: Friday, May 7 at 7:30 p.m.and 11:30 p.m., and Saturday, May 8 at 7 p.m and 11 p.m.
- Lineup: Mike Epps, DC Young Fly, Lavell Crawford, Karlous Miller, Kountry Wayne
- Ticket Prices: $59, $75, $99, $125, $175, $250 (Not Including Fees)
- Tickets: Available to purchase at the State Farm Arena Box Office and Ticketmaster.com
COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
Click here for information on COVID-19 safety measures.
ABOUT MIKE EPPS
Mike Epps is generating an extraordinary amount of buzz among his peers for being not only one of the funniest comic actors in town, but also for his burgeoning dramatic talent. In spring 2018 Harper Collins published Epps’s autobiography called Unsuccessful Thug, written by Mike about his life and childhood; growing up in poverty and how comedy saved his life. He recently starred in the Amazon feature “Troup Zero” alongside Viola Davis, Allison Janney, and Jim Gaffigan, in addition to the Netflix comedy “Dolemite Is My Name” with Eddie Murphy. Mike can next be seen in the upcoming comedies “The Trap” and “The House Next Door.” Since 2000, Epps steadily climbed his way up the stand-up comedy ranks when he was recognized by a national audience in 1995 for appearing on HBO’s Def Comedy Jam (which, years later, he would go on to host). Feature films includes “Next Friday,” "Friday after Next," “All About the Benjamins,” “The Hangover,” “Girls Trip,” “Faster,” “Hancock,” “Lottery Ticket,” “Next Day Air,” “Roll Bounce,” “The Fighting Temptations”, the Resident Evil franchise, “Bait”, “How High,” “Dr. Dolittle 2,” "Talk to Me," “Bessie,” "Repentance," “Nina,” "Guess Who?" and “Jumping the Broom."
ABOUT DC YOUNG FLY
Originally having picked up traction for his hilarious videos on Vine, DC Young Fly is a hands down fan-favorite amongst today’s generation. He is a veteran cast member of Nick Cannon’s “Wild ’N Out” (BET), which is entering production for its 13th season, and has brought the humor to MTV’s TRL (Total Request Live reboot) as one of its main hosts. Film credits include “How High 2,” “The New Edition Story” and “Almost Christmas.”
ABOUT KARLOUS MILLER
Karlous Miller is a comedian/actor most known for being a veteran cast member on MTV's “Wild ’N Out” with Nick Cannon. Appearances also include “Last Comic Standing” (NBC), “Joking Off (MTV), “Comic View” (BET), to name a few. Every week, Karlous hosts the hit “85 South Show” podcast with DC Young Fly, which has gained a fanbase across the globe.
ABOUT KOUNTRY WAYNE
Raw, real and wickedly hilarious, “Kountry” Wayne Colley’s microformat digital videos have catapulted him from life in small-town Georgia to mega social media superstar and comedy sensation, selling out clubs and theaters across America. Since his first Facebook post in October 2014 went viral, the charismatic comic has amassed several million followers across Facebook and Instagram. Most recently, Colley starred in the BET original Christmas rom-com film, “Holiday Heartbreak,” with LisaRaye McCoy, AJ Johnson, Michael Colyar and Maryam Basir.
State Farm Arena is a cashless environment. Card payment will be required at all ticket, food & beverage, and retail locations. No cash payments will be accepted. We suggest contactless payments such as tap to pay, contactless Chase cards.
Parking + Transportation
Parking can be reserved in advance with ParkMobile.
State Farm Arena is located in the heart of downtown Atlanta, near the intersection of Marietta Street and Centennial Olympic Park Drive.
Our address is 1 State Farm Drive, Atlanta, GA 30303.
Whether you're driving yourself, catching MARTA, or hopping in an Uber or Lyft, there are plenty of convenient ways to get to State Farm Arena.
For driving directions and to see all transportation and driving options, click here.
Plan Your Visit
From how to get here, to finding your seat, to getting something to eat and drink, click here to plan your visit to State Farm Arena.
Mandatory Face Coverings
- Fans in screening areas and inside State Farm Arena will be required to wear face coverings that cover the nose and mouth other than when eating or drinking in their seats.
- All employees are required to wear face coverings that cover the nose and mouth.
- Children under 2 years of age will not require a face covering.
- Neck gaiters, bandanas, and masks with valves or vents are not permitted.
Contactless Entry, Screening & Transactions
- Anyone with symptoms should stay home.
- Mobile tickets will be used for entry into State Farm Arena. How to Manage Mobile Tickets
- State Farm Arena will be a cashless environment. Card payment will be required at all ticket, food & beverage, and retail locations. We suggest contactless payments such as tap to pay, contactless Chase cards.
- X-ray scanners have been staged at all entrances to reduce touchpoints for bag checks. Bags must meet the 14” x 14” x 6” size requirement.
- Parking can be reserved in advance with ParkMobile.
- For guests coming to a Hawks game, click here to Learn More about pre-game screening.
State Farm Arena is required to prohibit all bags, including briefcases, purses, luggage, and diaper bags, larger than 14" x 14" x 6" from being brought into the arena. Backpacks and hard-sided bags of any kind are also prohibited. Single-compartment drawstring bags and fashion backpack purses that are smaller than 14" x 14" x 6" are permitted.
State Farm Arena does not permit the following items into the arena:
- Weapons (guns, knives, pepper spray, mace, chains, spiked bracelets, brass knuckles, etc.)
- Aerosol cans
- Backpacks (with the exception of single-compartment drawstring bags that meet the NBA bag-size requirements and media backpacks that have been screened at the media entrance). Purses (including fashion backpack purses) and diaper bags that have the appearance of backpacks will be allowed, provided that they meet the 14" x 14" x 6" size requirement.
- Hard-sided bags
- Outside food or beverages
- Whistles, air horns, electric noise makers or vuvuzelas
- Illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Beach balls, frisbees, bats, clubs, or any projectile
- Laser light pointers
- Optical illusions (items intended to create optical illusions or interfere with the ability of the eye to perceive depth or distance, such as pin wheels or umbrellas)
- Cameras with interchangeable or detachable lenses, or fixed lenses larger than 3 inches are prohibited at State Farm Arena
- Poles, selfie-sticks, tripods, monopods and missile-like objects that can be thrown
- Clothing, garments or signs displaying explicit language, profanity or derogatory characterization towards any person(s)
Bags that exceed the 14" x 14" x 6" size requirement can be checked outside the arena for a ($5) cash fee.
State Farm Arena Management reserves the right to prohibit other items as deemed necessary.
COVID-19 Health & Safety Protocols
The most recently updated CDC guidelines have given State Farm Arena the opportunity to host full-capacity Hawks games as part of the 20-21 NBA Playoffs. We will continue to work in coordination with health experts, local officials, and the NBA in determining protocols to keep everyone that enters our venue for work or play safe. Protocols for non-Hawks events are subject to change on an event-by-event basis. Click here to learn more.