Nobody Does This Tour
- Nov 19 Friday 7:00 PM Doors at 6:00pm Buy Tickets
SEBASTIAN MANISCALCO ADDS ARENA DATES FOR SECOND LEG OF NOBODY DOES THIS TOUR INCLUDING A STOP AT STATE FARM ARENA ON NOV. 19
Tickets will go on sale Friday, July 30, at 10 AM Ticketmaster.com.
LOS ANGELES, Calif. – Touted as “…the hottest comic in America,” by The New York Times, Sebastian Maniscalco, has celebrated heights only a few comedians ever achieve. A string of record-breaking, sold-out arena shows includes a comedy record for Chicago’s United Center with 21,286, the highest gross for a single event at Boston’s TD Garden and a historic four-show run at Madison Square Garden breaking the record for most shows sold in a weekend for the venue. That blockbuster success coupled with Netflix original comedy specials and a starring role alongside Robert DeNiro, Al Pacino, and Joe Pesci in Martin Scorsese’s Oscar-nominated The Irishman, it’s no surprise that both Pollstar and Billboard have honored the standup with their top touring awards.
Currently on the road for his new Nobody Does This Tour, the man Vulture said, “built a tremendous fan base the old-fashioned way: one joke at a time, one audience at the time," announces over 15 arena dates for the second leg of the blockbuster tour including a stop at the award-winning State Farm Arena on Friday, November 19th. With so many new experiences to draw from this last year, Maniscalco is sharing his unique comedic perspective with the masses with this brand-new show.
“I’ve been unable to share my comedy for over a year,” Maniscalco shared exclusively with Billboard earlier this year. “I’m busting at the seams to get back out on the road and share my observations about life and family on this brand-new tour!”
Launching in November, the new tour dates will find him returning to many of the arenas he sold out with his last performance including LA’s The Forum, Boston’s TD Garden and returns to Toronto’s Scotiabank Arena and Montreal’s Bell Centre in 2022. Long-time opener and fellow Chicago native Pat McGann continues as opener on the cross-country trek. Tickets for Nobody Does This tour dates will go on sale to the general public beginning Friday, July 30, at 10:00 am local time on Ticketmaster.com.
Maniscalco’s tour itinerary also includes a number of rescheduled shows from 2020 that were moved due to the pandemic. For rescheduled shows, all previously purchased tickets will be honored for the new dates listed below.
During the last year the comic NBC’s Nightly News dubbed, “comedy’s new superstar,” found new ways to connect with fans and flex his comedic muscles including hosting several virtual dinners with friend and chef, Dominick DiBartolomeo. Billed as “Sebastian’s Sunday Supper” the events have offered the ultimate virtual dinner party, filled with amazing food and packed with special guests including Jerry Seinfeld, Lester Holt, J.J. Watt, Christopher Lloyd and Rick Caruso.
The comedian also still managed to notched several career firsts in 2020 including a two-night run guest-hosting ABC’s “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” In addition to adding late night host to his growing list of hyphenates, Maniscalco also add executive producer with the release of Sebastian Maniscalco presents Pat McGann: When’s Mom Gonna Be Home?
On top of coming to a city near you fans will also find the always bothered comedian on their TV exploring the world of food in his new series, Well Done with Sebastian Maniscalco. The show premieres on discovery+ Aug. 12.
Maniscalco will also make a return the big screen with a number of high-profile films. Projects in the works include a role in an untitled dramedy from Ray Romano, starring along-side Michelle Monaghan, Wiz Kalifa, Jason Derulo and more as legendary producer Giorgio Moroder in the upcoming Neil Bogart biopic Spinning Gold as well as opposite Robert DeNiro in About My Father a film loosely based on Maniscalco’s life. Stay tuned for news on the films’ release dates.
Mandatory Face Coverings
- Regardless of COVID-19 vaccination status or negative test result, all guests are required to wear a face-covering throughout the arena unless they are eating or drinking in their seats.
- Face coverings must cover the nose and mouth.
- Children under 2 years of age will not require a face covering.
- Neck gaiters, bandanas, and masks with valves or vents are not permitted.
COVID-19 Health & Safety Protocols
The Atlanta Hawks & State Farm Arena maintain that the health and safety of our fans, players, partners, and staff is our top priority. We will continue to work closely with local and state health officials, infectious disease specialists, and the NBA for best practices to avoid the spread of COVID-19. To learn more about our protocols, click here.
*Information on this page is subject to change in accordance with the CDC and local health officials.
Contactless Entry, Screening & Transactions
- Anyone with symptoms should stay home.
- Mobile tickets will be used for entry into State Farm Arena. How to Manage Mobile Tickets
- State Farm Arena will be a cashless environment. Card payment will be required at all ticket, food & beverage, and retail locations. We suggest contactless payments such as tap to pay, contactless Chase cards.
- X-ray scanners have been staged at all entrances to reduce touchpoints for bag checks. Bags must meet the 14” x 14” x 6” size requirement.
- Parking can be reserved in advance with ParkMobile.
- For guests coming to a Hawks game, click here to learn more.
Plan Your Visit
From how to get here, to finding your seat, to getting something to eat and drink, click here to plan your visit to State Farm Arena.
State Farm Arena is a cashless environment. Card payment will be required at all ticket, food & beverage, and retail locations. No cash payments will be accepted. We suggest contactless payments such as tap to pay, contactless Chase cards.
Parking + Transportation
Parking can be reserved in advance with ParkMobile.
State Farm Arena is located in the heart of downtown Atlanta, near the intersection of Marietta Street and Centennial Olympic Park Drive.
Our address is 1 State Farm Drive, Atlanta, GA 30303.
Whether you're driving yourself, catching MARTA, or hopping in an Uber or Lyft, there are plenty of convenient ways to get to State Farm Arena.
For driving directions and to see all transportation and driving options, click here.
State Farm Arena is required to prohibit all bags, including briefcases, purses, luggage, and diaper bags, larger than 14" x 14" x 6" from being brought into the arena. Backpacks and hard-sided bags of any kind are also prohibited. Single-compartment drawstring bags and fashion backpack purses that are smaller than 14" x 14" x 6" are permitted.
State Farm Arena does not permit the following items into the arena:
- Weapons (guns, knives, pepper spray, mace, chains, spiked bracelets, brass knuckles, etc.)
- Aerosol cans
- Backpacks (with the exception of single-compartment drawstring bags that meet the NBA bag-size requirements and media backpacks that have been screened at the media entrance). Purses (including fashion backpack purses) and diaper bags that have the appearance of backpacks will be allowed, provided that they meet the 14" x 14" x 6" size requirement.
- Hard-sided bags
- Outside food or beverages
- Whistles, air horns, electric noise makers or vuvuzelas
- Illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Beach balls, frisbees, bats, clubs, or any projectile
- Laser light pointers
- Optical illusions (items intended to create optical illusions or interfere with the ability of the eye to perceive depth or distance, such as pin wheels or umbrellas)
- Cameras with interchangeable or detachable lenses, or fixed lenses larger than 3 inches are prohibited at State Farm Arena
- Poles, selfie-sticks, tripods, monopods and missile-like objects that can be thrown
- Clothing, garments or signs displaying explicit language, profanity or derogatory characterization towards any person(s)
Bags that exceed the 14" x 14" x 6" size requirement can be checked outside the arena for a ($5) cash fee.
State Farm Arena Management reserves the right to prohibit other items as deemed necessary.