Elevation Worship + Steven Furtick
- Oct 26 Tuesday 7:00 PM 6:00 PM Buy Tickets
PREMIER PRODUCTIONS ANNOUNCES ELEVATION NIGHTS FALL 2021 TOUR
EIGHT-CITY ARENA TOUR FEATURES ELEVATION WORSHIP AND STEVEN FURTICK
TOUR BEGINS AT STATE FARM ARENA IN ATLANTA ON OCT. 26
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (July 8, 2021) – Premier Productions announces Elevation Nights, a new tour featuring Elevation Worship and Steven Furtick. Elevation Nights brings the powerful worship experience of Elevation Church into arenas across the country this fall. The tour will begin on Oct. 26 in Atlanta at the award-winning State Farm Arena.
After a cancelled 2020 tour and almost 15 months of minimal worship services, in an unprecedented way Elevation Nights is set to lift your spirits with a message of faith, hope and love.
“We’re filled with expectation about what these nights will hold. It’s been way too long since we’ve been able to come together and worship in other cities and we’re believing for unforgettable, hope-filled moments in God’s presence. Having Pastor Steven out sharing a word from God every night is going to be amazing, and there are A LOT of songs that we haven’t had the chance to lead outside of church here in Charlotte because of the pandemic, so we’re ready to RATTLE! with everyone! Can’t wait to see all that God does in these cities this fall,” says Elevation Worship’s Chris Brown.
Audiences can sign up for the exclusive pre-sale now at elevationnights.com or https://arep.co/t/elevationnights. People who sign up for the pre-sale will be entered into an extraordinary contest to earn points to win two tickets to the tour location of their choice, access to a special Q&A and a flyaway experience to Elevation Church in Charlotte, NC for the next Elevation Worship live recording. Other winners will receive free tickets and early access to unreleased music from Elevation Worship. Tickets go on sale to the public on July 15 at 10:00 a.m. local time on Ticketmaster.com.
Jonathan Roberts, Sr Talent Buyer Premier Productions adds ”Elevation Worship and Pastor Steven Furtick have been global leaders in writing songs for the church and pointing people to Jesus. We are thrilled to see Elevation Nights back on the road, filling up arenas around the country with a common purpose and passion”
This tour is more than a concert, but a full worship experience as Furtick preaches and Elevation Worship leads some of their hit songs including “Graves Into Gardens,” “RATTLE!,” “Do It Again,” “The Blessing” and others. The eight-city arena tour will kick-off on Oct. 26 in Atlanta, Ga. At State Farm Arena and will stop in Nashville, Tenn., Tulsa, Okla., Fort Worth, Texas, Houston, Texas, Orlando, Fla., Sunrise, Fla., before the final show on Nov. 4 in Jacksonville, Fla.
About Elevation Worship:
Elevation Worship is the worship ministry of Elevation Church, a multisite church based in Charlotte, N.C. led by Pastor Steven Furtick. Elevation Worship has produced 12 albums that include American Christian radio no. 1 song “Graves Into Gardens”, the RIAA Gold Certified song “The Blessing”, RIAA Platinum Certified and American Christian radio Top 5 song “O Come to the Altar” and the RIAA Gold Certified song “Do It Again.” The group currently has ten songs in the CCLI Top 100 list. This ministry is passionate about producing songs for the local church that connect others to God. Their main priority is to create an atmosphere of worship so people can encounter Jesus in a real and personal way.
About Steven Furtick:
Steven Furtick is a pastor, songwriter and New York Times best-selling author. As founder and lead pastor, he has helped grow the multi-site Elevation Church into a global ministry through online streaming, television and the music of Elevation Worship. He holds a master of divinity degree from Southern Theological Seminary and is the author of Crash the Chatterbox, Greater, Sun Stand Still, (Un)Qualified and Seven-Mile Miracle. Pastor Steven and Holly live in Charlotte, N.C. with their two sons, Elijah and Graham, and daughter, Abbey.
About Premier Productions:
Founded in 1996, Premier Productions has sold over 20 million tickets to patrons. Premier has been a Top 20 global promoter and has produced more than 2,000 concerts and events in the past five years. Pollstar named Premier the #1 faith and family independent promoter in the last 10 years. Producing events that move the soul both nationally and internationally, Premier is proud to have helped raise more than $271 million to improve the lives of children and communities in 100+ countries worldwide. Whether it’s a large multi-day festival, sold-out concert or intimate conference, Premier seeks to positively impact the lives of every attendee so they leave encouraged, happy and hopeful. Premier is currently promoting acts including Hillsong UNITED, Dude Perfect, Lauren Daigle, Hillsong Worship, Baby Shark, Casting Crowns, Chris Tomlin, Sadie Robertson, Elevation Worship, Kari Jobe Bethel Music and many more.
Mandatory Face Coverings
- Regardless of COVID-19 vaccination status or negative test result, all guests are required to wear a face-covering throughout the arena unless they are eating or drinking in their seats.
- Face coverings must cover the nose and mouth.
- Children under 2 years of age will not require a face covering.
- Neck gaiters, bandanas, and masks with valves or vents are not permitted.
COVID-19 Health & Safety Protocols
The Atlanta Hawks & State Farm Arena maintain that the health and safety of our fans, players, partners, and staff is our top priority. We will continue to work closely with local and state health officials, infectious disease specialists, and the NBA for best practices to avoid the spread of COVID-19. To learn more about our protocols, click here.
*Information on this page is subject to change in accordance with the CDC and local health officials.
Contactless Entry, Screening & Transactions
- Anyone with symptoms should stay home.
- Mobile tickets will be used for entry into State Farm Arena. How to Manage Mobile Tickets
- State Farm Arena will be a cashless environment. Card payment will be required at all ticket, food & beverage, and retail locations. We suggest contactless payments such as tap to pay, contactless Chase cards.
- X-ray scanners have been staged at all entrances to reduce touchpoints for bag checks. Bags must meet the 14” x 14” x 6” size requirement.
- Parking can be reserved in advance with ParkMobile.
- For guests coming to a Hawks game, click here to learn more.
Plan Your Visit
From how to get here, to finding your seat, to getting something to eat and drink, click here to plan your visit to State Farm Arena.
State Farm Arena is a cashless environment. Card payment will be required at all ticket, food & beverage, and retail locations. No cash payments will be accepted. We suggest contactless payments such as tap to pay, contactless Chase cards.
Parking + Transportation
Parking can be reserved in advance with ParkMobile.
State Farm Arena is located in the heart of downtown Atlanta, near the intersection of Marietta Street and Centennial Olympic Park Drive.
Our address is 1 State Farm Drive, Atlanta, GA 30303.
Whether you're driving yourself, catching MARTA, or hopping in an Uber or Lyft, there are plenty of convenient ways to get to State Farm Arena.
For driving directions and to see all transportation and driving options, click here.
State Farm Arena is required to prohibit all bags, including briefcases, purses, luggage, and diaper bags, larger than 14" x 14" x 6" from being brought into the arena. Backpacks and hard-sided bags of any kind are also prohibited. Single-compartment drawstring bags and fashion backpack purses that are smaller than 14" x 14" x 6" are permitted.
State Farm Arena does not permit the following items into the arena:
- Weapons (guns, knives, pepper spray, mace, chains, spiked bracelets, brass knuckles, etc.)
- Aerosol cans
- Backpacks (with the exception of single-compartment drawstring bags that meet the NBA bag-size requirements and media backpacks that have been screened at the media entrance). Purses (including fashion backpack purses) and diaper bags that have the appearance of backpacks will be allowed, provided that they meet the 14" x 14" x 6" size requirement.
- Hard-sided bags
- Outside food or beverages
- Whistles, air horns, electric noise makers or vuvuzelas
- Illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Beach balls, frisbees, bats, clubs, or any projectile
- Laser light pointers
- Optical illusions (items intended to create optical illusions or interfere with the ability of the eye to perceive depth or distance, such as pin wheels or umbrellas)
- Cameras with interchangeable or detachable lenses, or fixed lenses larger than 3 inches are prohibited at State Farm Arena
- Poles, selfie-sticks, tripods, monopods and missile-like objects that can be thrown
- Clothing, garments or signs displaying explicit language, profanity or derogatory characterization towards any person(s)
Bags that exceed the 14" x 14" x 6" size requirement can be checked outside the arena for a ($5) cash fee.
State Farm Arena Management reserves the right to prohibit other items as deemed necessary.