Jingle Ball 2023
Ft. Nicki Minaj, Ice Spice, Sabrina Carpenter, Flo Rida, David Kushner, Kaliii, NCT DREAM & more!
IHEARTRADIO POWER 96.1’S JINGLE BALL 2023 PRESENTED BY CAPITAL ONE RINGS IN THE SEASON WITH ANNUAL STAR-STUDDED HOLIDAY CONCERT
Top Recording Artists Nicki Minaj, Ice Spice, Sabrina Carpenter, Flo Rida and More Lead All-Star Lineup in Atlanta
ABC Becomes Exclusive Broadcast Partner for ‘The iHeartRadio Jingle Ball Tour Presented by Capital One’ Television Special on Dec. 21 Celebration to Benefit The Ryan Seacrest Foundation
Atlanta, GA – September 29, 2023 – Power 96.1, Atlanta’s #1 Hit Music Station, today unveiled the star-studded lineup for its annual holiday concert, iHeartRadio Power 96.1’s Jingle Ball 2023 Presented by Capital One, taking place on Thursday, December 14 at 7:30 p.m. at State Farm Arena. Power 96.1’s The Jubal Show officially announced the all-star performers for Power 96.1 Jingle Ball 2023 Presented by Capital One which will include Nicki Minaj, Ice Spice, Sabrina Carpenter, Flo Rida, David Kushner, Kaliii and NCT DREAM.
Power 96.1 Jingle Ball 2023 is part of the national iHeartRadio Jingle Ball Tour Presented by Capital One, the season’s biggest annual holiday music event that captures the music and holiday spirit of the iHeartRadio app with performances by this year’s biggest artists in Tampa; Dallas/Ft. Worth; Los Angeles; Chicago; Detroit; New York; Boston; Washington, D.C.; Philadelphia; Atlanta; and Miami/Ft. Lauderdale.
iHeartMedia and ABC also announced today a new multi-year agreement for ABC to become the exclusive television broadcast partner for the iconic event. iHeartRadio Jingle Ball tour stops will be part of the exclusive network special, airing Dec. 21 at (8:00-10:00 p.m. EST/PST). The special will be available on demand and on Hulu the following day.
For the ninth straight year, Capital One will be the national presenting partner of the iHeartRadio Jingle Ball Tour. Eligible Capital One cardholders will get first access to high-demand tickets and exclusive experiences through a special Capital One cardholder presale in each city and can also redeem rewards for curated ticket packages on Capital One Entertainment.
- The iHeartRadio Jingle Ball Capital One cardholder presale begins Tuesday, Oct. 3, at 10 a.m. local time and runs through Thursday, Oct. 5, at 10 a.m. local time, or while presale tickets last. Presale info and tickets will be available at iHeartRadio.com/CapitalOne.
- The Local VIP sale begins Thursday, 10/5 at 11am ET to Friday, 10/6 at 11am ET. Use Password: POWER
- All other tickets go on sale to the General Public on Friday, Oct. 6 at 12 p.m. local time and will be available at www.iHeartRadio.com/JingleBall.
"Get ready for the ultimate concert experience of the year, as Power 96.1 Jingle Ball Presented by Capital One arrives with a bang," said Spencer Bynes, Metro President of iHeartMedia. "Our electrifying lineup, featuring a diverse group of artists, will ignite the stage and provide a night of non-stop excitement and unforgettable moments, all while we proudly showcase our exceptional sponsorship partners."
"Atlanta's legendary Jingle Ball tradition is back and ready to ignite the stage like never before," said Dan Hunt, Program Director for Power 96.1. "This year's Jingle Ball promises an electrifying playlist of chart-topping hits spanning not just the last 12 months, but the entire past decade. The hottest stars will grace our stage, including Nicki Minaj and Ice Spice, returning artists Sabrina Carpenter and Flo-Rida, 2023's breakout sensation, David Kushner, Atlanta's very own Kaliii, and K-Pop stars NCT DREAM. Circle December 14 on your calendars because this night will be the perfect mix of music and memories you won't want to miss.”
Every year, Power 96.1 Jingle Ball Presented by Capital One gives back to the community to celebrate the holiday season. This year’s official charity is the Ryan Seacrest Foundation – $1.00 of each ticket sold will be donated to the non-profit organization, which is dedicated to inspiring today’s youth through entertainment and education focused initiatives.
Proud partners of this year’s national iHeartRadio Jingle Ball include presenting partner Capital One, M&M’S® and Marshalls, with more to be announced. Power 96.1 Jingle Ball 2023 is locally sponsored by Calavan Kia “are you ready?”, Dr Pepper – The taste you deserve, Solomon Brothers Jewelers: Trust Solomon Brothers Jewelers to help you find the perfect diamond this holiday season and Georgia Tech Athletics “Buy tickets online at ramblinwreck.com - Go Jackets, Sting ‘Em!”
For the latest information on Power 96.1 Jingle Ball 2023 log on to www.Power961.com/jingleball or listen to Power 96.1 on-air or online via the station’s website, as well as on iHeartRadio.com and the iHeartRadio mobile app.
iHeartMedia is the leading media outlet in the Atlanta market with multiple platforms, including its broadcast stations; live events; data; and its digital businesses and platforms, including mobile, social and its own iHeartRadio, iHeartMedia’s free all-in-one digital music, podcasting and live streaming radio service – with 3 billion app downloads and more than 160 million registered users.
Artists and/or event subject to change or cancellation without notice.
Ticketed guests are permitted to bring light sticks into the arena for this event.
Know Before You Go
Power 96.1's Jingle Ball
Thursday, December 14
Doors open at 6:30 PM
Show starts at 7:30 PM
We are excited to welcome you to State Farm Arena for Power 96.1's Jingle Ball Presented By Capital One on Thursday, December 14.
To ensure you have the best experience possible, please find the following information to help you navigate this event. If you have any questions, feel free to contact our Guest Services Department at (404) 878-3000 or use the chat function on StateFarmArena.com or mobile app.
PARKING & DIRECTIONS
- Buy Parking Now & Save: Guarantee your spot and save on increased day-of parking costs by reserving your parking in advance with ParkMobile.
- For directions to the arena and parking lots, please click here or use your Waze app.
- Bags must be 14” x 14” x 6" or smaller.
- Backpacks, luggage, and hard-sided bags of any kind are prohibited.
- All guests and bags will be screened.
- X-ray scanners have been staged at all entrances to reduce touchpoints for bag checks.
- The venue does not have an internal bag storage area and may not take possession of or otherwise hold patron bags that do not meet the bag policy requirements.
- See full bag policy here.
- Light sticks are permitted for this event
- Vapes, lighters, illegal drugs and drug paraphernalia.
- Smoking and vaping are prohibited at all State Farm Arena events. There are no designated smoking areas at the facility. Guests leaving the facility will not be permitted to re-enter.
- Weapons (guns, knives, pepper spray, mace, chains, spiked bracelets, brass knuckles, etc.)
- Go Pros, iPads/tablets, selfie sticks, drones, and noisemakers.
- See all policies here.
- State Farm Arena is a cashless environment. Card payment will be required at all ticket, food & beverage, and retail locations.
TICKETING & SEATING MAPS
- Only mobile tickets will be used for entry. Click here to download the latest version of the Hawks & State Farm Arena app.
- Click here to learn more about managing your mobile tickets.
- Click here to view arena maps.
FOOD & BEVERAGES
- Enjoy various concession stands throughout the arena. Zac Brown Grill and JR Crickets will also be open during this event. Check out all food and beverage destinations here.
ARENA FREE XFINITY WIFI
- Access free Xfinity WiFi Hotspots throughout the arena by selecting Arena Free Xfinity WiFi.
Stay & Play presented by Hotels.com
Want to make the most of your time in downtown Atlanta? Choose from several nearby hotels to create the perfect fan experience. Save 10% or more with Member Prices with Hotels.com.
Parking: Buy Now & Save!
Enjoy all these awesome benefits when you plan ahead and purchase your parking in advance through ParkMobile.
State Farm Arena offers multiple parking options tailored to your needs:
- STATE FARM DRIVE: The best parking, just steps from the entrance
- DIAMOND DECK: VIP parking with exclusive Player/Artist entrance
- SAPPHIRE DECK: Prime location across the street
- RUBY LOT: Easy & convenient Arena access
Take your concert experience to the next level with all-inclusive food and beverage, amazing views, A-list amenities, and your own private party zone for you and your crew!
Plan Your Visit
From how to get here, to finding your seat, to getting something to eat and drink, click here to plan your visit to State Farm Arena.
≤ 14” x 14” x 6"
State Farm Arena has a strict bag policy in place to ensure safety for all attendees.
Please note that bags larger than 14" x 14" x 6", including briefcases, purses, luggage, and diaper bags, are not allowed in the arena. Additionally, backpacks and hard-sided bags of any kind are prohibited. However, you are welcome to bring in single-compartment drawstring bags and fashion backpacks or purses that are smaller than 14" x 14" x 6".
Thank you for your cooperation in keeping our venue secure.
State Farm Arena is a cashless environment. Card payment will be required at all ticket, food & beverage, and retail locations. No cash payments will be accepted.
Omni Hotel Guests
Staying at the Omni Hotel?
To access the Omni Hotel’s North and South towers, exit through Gate 7 and walk west on Andrew Young International Blvd NW towards Marietta St NW. The Omni Hotel will be on your left.