star-crossed: unveiled with King Princess + MUNA
KACEY MUSGRAVES LIVE
FEATURING STOP IN ATLANTA
AT STATE FARM ARENA ON FEB. 9, 2022
Kacey Musgraves announces special North American headlining tour dates in support of her new record and film star-crossed. The limited 15-city tour titled, “star-crossed: unveiled” is promoted by AEG Presents and kicks off January 19, 2022 in Saint Paul, Minnesota. The tour continues in Atlanta at the award-winning State Farm Arena on February 9, 2022 and concludes on February 20, 2022 in Los Angeles, California at STAPLES Center. King Princess and MUNA are confirmed as support artists for these dates. The “star-crossed: unveiled” tour news follows the announcement of Kacey’s latest record star-crossed due out September 10, 2021. Watch the music video for the album’s lead single “justified” here. Fans can sign up for early access to tickets by going to http://www.starcrossedunveiled.com/. American Express® Card Members can purchase tickets before the general public beginning Thursday, September 2nd at 10am local time through Wednesday, September 8th at 10pm local time. Tickets go sale to the general public Thursday, September 9 at 10am local time at http://www.kaceymusgraves.com/tour or Ticketmaster.com.
Kacey’s Oh, What A World: Tour, in support of her groundbreaking and critically acclaimed 2018 album Golden Hour spanned over two years and included a memorable arena tour with Harry Styles and headlining some of her biggest venues including New York’s Radio City Music Hall and Nashville’s Bridgestone Arena. Musgraves and her band delivered stellar performances at some of the biggest festivals including Coachella, Stagecoach, Fuji Rocks Festival, Global Citizen Festival, Austin City Limits, Outside Lands, Newport Folk Festival, Bonnaroo, Governor’s Ball, Farm Aid, Lollapalooza and more. UPROXX called Oh, What a World: Tour “…a celebration of great songwriting,” and “enough to make even the biggest skeptic say giddyup”. Variety says, “her onstage presence and command of the crowd have become arena-sized with ease.” star-crossed: unveiled promises to bring even more excitement and energy.
Plan Your Visit
From how to get here, to finding your seat, to getting something to eat and drink, click here to plan your visit to State Farm Arena.
Parking + Transportation
Parking can be reserved in advance with ParkMobile.
State Farm Arena is located in the heart of downtown Atlanta, near the intersection of Marietta Street and Centennial Olympic Park Drive.
Our address is 1 State Farm Drive, Atlanta, GA 30303.
Whether you're driving yourself, catching MARTA, or hopping in an Uber or Lyft, there are plenty of convenient ways to get to State Farm Arena.
For driving directions and to see all transportation and driving options, click here.
State Farm Arena is required to prohibit all bags, including briefcases, purses, luggage, and diaper bags, larger than 14" x 14" x 6" from being brought into the arena. Backpacks and hard-sided bags of any kind are also prohibited. Single-compartment drawstring bags and fashion backpacks or purses that are smaller than 14" x 14" x 6" are permitted.
State Farm Arena is a cashless environment. Card payment will be required at all ticket, food & beverage, and retail locations. No cash payments will be accepted.
Contactless Entry, Screening & Transactions
- Anyone with symptoms should stay home.
- Mobile tickets will be used for entry into State Farm Arena. How to Manage Mobile Tickets
- State Farm Arena will be a cashless environment. Card payment will be required at all ticket, food & beverage, and retail locations. We suggest contactless payments such as tap to pay, contactless Chase cards.
- X-ray scanners have been staged at all entrances to reduce touchpoints for bag checks. Bags must meet the 14” x 14” x 6” size requirement.
- Parking can be reserved in advance with ParkMobile.
- For guests coming to a Hawks game, click here to learn more.
COVID-19 Health & Safety Protocols
The Atlanta Hawks & State Farm Arena maintain that the health and safety of our fans, players, partners, and staff is our top priority. We will continue to work closely with local and state health officials, infectious disease specialists, and the NBA for best practices to avoid the spread of COVID-19. To learn more about our protocols, click here.
*Information on this page is subject to change in accordance with the CDC and local health officials.
State Farm Arena does not permit the following items into the arena:
- Weapons (guns, knives, pepper spray, mace, chains, spiked bracelets, brass knuckles, etc.)
- Aerosol cans
- Backpacks (with the exception of single-compartment drawstring bags that meet the NBA bag-size requirements and media backpacks that have been screened at the media entrance). Purses (including fashion backpack purses) and diaper bags that have the appearance of backpacks will be allowed, provided that they meet the 14" x 14" x 6" size requirement.
- Hard-sided bags
- Outside food or beverages
- Whistles, air horns, electric noise makers or vuvuzelas
- Illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Beach balls, frisbees, bats, clubs, or any projectile
- Laser light pointers
- Optical illusions (items intended to create optical illusions or interfere with the ability of the eye to perceive depth or distance, such as pin wheels or umbrellas)
- Cameras with interchangeable or detachable lenses, or fixed lenses larger than 3 inches are prohibited at State Farm Arena
- Poles, selfie-sticks, tripods, monopods and missile-like objects that can be thrown
- Clothing, garments or signs displaying explicit language, profanity or derogatory characterization towards any person(s)
Bags that exceed the 14" x 14" x 6" size requirement can be checked outside the arena for a ($5) cash fee.
State Farm Arena Management reserves the right to prohibit other items as deemed necessary.
Omni Hotel Guests
Staying at the Omni Hotel?
To access the Omni Hotel’s North and South towers, exit through Gate 7 and walk west on Andrew Young International Blvd NW towards Marietta St NW. The Omni Hotel will be on your left.