2nd World Tour "MANIAC"
DateMar 22 - 23, 2023
Doors Open5:30 PM
On SaleOn Sale Now
K-POP STARS STRAY KIDS ANNOUNCE TWO NEW SHOWS AND RESCHEDULED DATES ON 2ND WORLD TOUR “MANIAC”
Second Shows Added in Atlanta
Tickets On Sale Starting Friday, October 7th at 3pm Local on Ticketmaster.com
International K-Pop group, Stray Kids, who have swept the 2022 Billboard charts, have announced two new shows alongside rescheduled dates in Atlanta and Fort Worth as part of their 2nd World Tour “MANIAC”. The eight-member South Korean group consisting of Bang Chan, Lee Know, Changbin, Hyunjin, Han, Felix, Seungmin and I.N have also announced a string of dates in Asia and Australia, full routing available below.
TICKETS: General on sale for tickets begins Friday, October 7 at 3pm local time on Ticketmaster.com.
2ND WORLD TOUR 2023 NORTH AMERICAN DATES:
Wed Mar 22 – Atlanta, GA – State Farm Arena *Rescheduled Date
Thu Mar 23 – Atlanta, GA – State Farm Arena
ABOUT STRAY KIDS:
Stray Kids’ latest mini album ODDINARY landed at number 1 on the Billboard’s 200 albums chart in March 2022 with the group staying on the charts for seven consecutive weeks. Their latest track ‘MANIAC’ music video recorded over 5 million views on Youtube within 9 hours, 10 million views within 19 hours, and surpassed 50M views within 2 weeks. The mini album ODDINARY also hit number one on the Billboard Artist 100 Chart confirming Stray Kids have cemented themselves as global K-pop stars.
Merch Locations & Early Shopping
Early Shopping Location
- Open to public starting at 5:30 PM on Wednesday, March 22 and 11 AM on Thursday, March 23
- Outside Gate 7 on Andrew Young Int’l Blvd
- Gates 1, 2, 5, 6 & Section 227
- Opens at 5:30 PM to ticketed fans only
- Click here to view arena map
Please note: If your ticket includes the Soundcheck Package, please see the 'Soundcheck Package' section below for more details on your VIP early shopping experience.
Soundcheck Package Information
If your ticket includes the Soundcheck Package, please read the following information carefully:
- 12 PM -- Check-in starts outside of Gate 2*
- 3 PM -- Early entry & pre-show shopping begins
- 5 PM -- Soundcheck event
- 7:30 PM -- Concert starts
*Early line up starts at 10 AM on day of show at Gate 2. Camping out is not allowed.
Plan Your Visit
From how to get here, to finding your seat, to getting something to eat and drink, click here to plan your visit to State Farm Arena.
Parking + Transportation
Parking can be reserved in advance with ParkMobile.
State Farm Arena is located in the heart of downtown Atlanta, near the intersection of Marietta Street and Centennial Olympic Park Drive.
Our address is 1 State Farm Drive, Atlanta, GA 30303.
Whether you're driving yourself, catching MARTA, or hopping in an Uber or Lyft, there are plenty of convenient ways to get to State Farm Arena.
For driving directions and to see all transportation and driving options, click here.
State Farm Arena is required to prohibit all bags, including briefcases, purses, luggage, and diaper bags, larger than 14" x 14" x 6" from being brought into the arena. Backpacks and hard-sided bags of any kind are also prohibited. Single-compartment drawstring bags and fashion backpacks or purses that are smaller than 14" x 14" x 6" are permitted.
State Farm Arena is a cashless environment. Card payment will be required at all ticket, food & beverage, and retail locations. No cash payments will be accepted.
COVID-19 Health & Safety Protocols
The Atlanta Hawks & State Farm Arena maintain that the health and safety of our fans, players, partners, and staff is our top priority. We will continue to work closely with local and state health officials, infectious disease specialists, and the NBA for best practices to avoid the spread of COVID-19. To learn more about our protocols, click here.
*Information on this page is subject to change in accordance with the CDC and local health officials.
State Farm Arena does not permit the following items into the arena:
- Weapons (guns, knives, pepper spray, mace, chains, spiked bracelets, brass knuckles, etc.)
- Aerosol cans
- Backpacks (with the exception of single-compartment drawstring bags that meet the NBA bag-size requirements and media backpacks that have been screened at the media entrance). Purses (including fashion backpack purses) and diaper bags that have the appearance of backpacks will be allowed, provided that they meet the 14" x 14" x 6" size requirement.
- Hard-sided bags
- Outside food or beverages
- Whistles, air horns, electric noise makers or vuvuzelas
- Illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Beach balls, frisbees, bats, clubs, or any projectile
- Laser light pointers
- Optical illusions (items intended to create optical illusions or interfere with the ability of the eye to perceive depth or distance, such as pin wheels or umbrellas)
- Cameras with interchangeable or detachable lenses, or fixed lenses larger than 3 inches are prohibited at State Farm Arena
- Poles, selfie-sticks, tripods, monopods and missile-like objects that can be thrown
- Clothing, garments or signs displaying explicit language, profanity or derogatory characterization towards any person(s)
Bags that exceed the 14" x 14" x 6" size requirement can be checked outside the arena for a ($5) cash fee.
State Farm Arena Management reserves the right to prohibit other items as deemed necessary.
Omni Hotel Guests
Staying at the Omni Hotel?
To access the Omni Hotel’s North and South towers, exit through Gate 7 and walk west on Andrew Young International Blvd NW towards Marietta St NW. The Omni Hotel will be on your left.