UTOPIA - Circus Maximus Tour
SHOW DATE CHANGE:
The show on November 25, 2023 has been rescheduled to December 2, 2023. All tickets purchased for November 25, including ticket transfers, are valid for the new date. The December 1, 2023 show will continue as planned.
TRAVIS SCOTT ANNOUNCES UTOPIA - CIRCUS MAXIMUS TOUR
Inspired by his record-breaking No.1 album UTOPIA, Travis Scott's UTOPIA - Circus Maximus Tour will transport fans into an unparalleled audiovisual experience. The tour will kick off in Charlotte on October 11th, and will continue through North America until December 29th. The tour will also include Travis Scott’s largest headline show to date with a show at SoFi Stadium.
$2 from every ticket sold will go to Cactus Jack Foundation which is a 501(c)3 with a mission to uplift Houston youth through toy drives, scholarship programs to HBCU college students, and fulﬁlling expenses for education and creative endeavors.
The announcement follows on the heels of Travis Scott’s electrifying live performance at the iconic Circus Maximus in Rome, Italy, which sold out 60,000 tickets in just 2 days.
UTOPIA has been deemed the biggest hip-hop release of 2023, holding strong at No.1 on the Billboard Top 200 for four weeks running, and garnering over 1.5 billion streams globally. Additionally, Spotify named UTOPIA the most streamed album in its ﬁrst week in 2023, and Apple Music conﬁrmed the biggest ﬁrst day streams of an album in 2023.
UTOPIA ﬁnds Travis Scott at the height of his powers as a performer, songwriter, producer, and collaborator proving once again that nobody sounds like Travis. It continues to enshrine him as the culture’s foremost sonic innovator, and has been heralded as ‘album of the decade’.
UTOPIA is currently available at shop.travisscott.com and is available alongside ﬁve unique album covers as a part of vinyl, CD and merchandise box sets.
General Admission Entry & Wristbands
- WRISTBAND DISTRIBUTION TIMES: At 10 AM, guests will receive a numbered wristband at Gate 5 . This represents the order you will be lined up in to access the GA area. Numbered wristbands will be distributed until 4 PM. Early line up for wristband pick up starts at 9 AM on show day (overnight camping is not allowed).
- LOCATION: Fans will only receive wristbands from a credentialed State Farm Arena security employee at Gate 5.
- LEAVING PRIVILEGES: Once the wristband is received, guests are to leave and return to Gate 5 no later than 3 PM.
- RETURNING TIME: All guests with a wristband must return to the arena starting at 3 PM and be lined up in order by 4 PM to have wristband number honored.
- LATE ARRIVAL: If a guest with or without a numbered wristband arrives after 4 PM., the guest will be placed in line after the last guest in line. Guests without a preference on where they stand on the floor can pick up a wristband at Gates 1 and 4 after 7 PM.
- PARKING: We highly encourage you to pre-purchase your parking in Sapphire Deck.
*Please note - you must have your ticket to obtain a wristband and it’s one wristband per person.
Early Shopping Locations
- Open to the public starting at 1 PM on December 1
- Open to the public starting at 1 PM on December 2
Stay & Play presented by Hotels.com
Want to make the most of your time in downtown Atlanta? Choose from several nearby hotels to create the perfect fan experience. Save 10% or more with Member Prices with Hotels.com.
Plan Your Visit
From how to get here, to finding your seat, to getting something to eat and drink, click here to plan your visit to State Farm Arena.
≤ 14” x 14” x 6"
State Farm Arena has a strict bag policy in place to ensure safety for all attendees.
Please note that bags larger than 14" x 14" x 6", including briefcases, purses, luggage, and diaper bags, are not allowed in the arena. Additionally, backpacks and hard-sided bags of any kind are prohibited. However, you are welcome to bring in single-compartment drawstring bags and fashion backpacks or purses that are smaller than 14" x 14" x 6".
Thank you for your cooperation in keeping our venue secure.
State Farm Arena is a cashless environment. Card payment will be required at all ticket, food & beverage, and retail locations. No cash payments will be accepted.
Omni Hotel Guests
Staying at the Omni Hotel?
To access the Omni Hotel’s North and South towers, exit through Gate 7 and walk west on Andrew Young International Blvd NW towards Marietta St NW. The Omni Hotel will be on your left.
Take your concert experience to the next level with all-inclusive food and beverage, amazing views, A-list amenities, and your own private party zone for you and your crew!