Comedian and actor Mike Epps brings the “Funny as ish Comedy Tour” to State Farm Arena in Atlanta on Friday, April 12, 2019 at 8 p.m. Accompanying Epps is Chico Bean, Rickey Smiley, Karlous Miller, Lavell Crawford and Mark Curry.
Epps is generating an extraordinary amount of buzz among his peers for being not only one of the funniest comic actors in town, but also for his burgeoning dramatic talent. He recently wrapped the Amazon feature “Troup Zero” starring opposite Viola Davis, Allison Janney, and Jim Gaffigan, and a Netflix comedy “Dolemite Is My Name” starring opposite Eddie Murphy. Epps can next be seen in the comedy “The Trap,” co-starring Tip “T.I.” Harris and produced by Epps under his NapTown productions along with Queen Latifah, Shakim Compere.
Epps will be joined on stage by some of the biggest names in comedy. Having performed in comedy clubs and universities all over the country, Chico Bean was recently a featured artist at the renowned Gotham Comedy Club for the Nick Cannon CBS Fresh Faces Comedy show. Known for making millions laugh on the airwaves, funnyman Rickey Smiley is the host of a top rated nationally syndicated radio show which has earned him a reputation for delivering audience pleasing performances onstage or off. Karlous Miller is a veteran cast member on MTV's “Wild ’N Out,” and NBC’s “Last Comic Standing” alum. Comedian Lavell Crawford, who is quickly climbing the comedic ranks and becoming one of the hottest stars in the biz today, has been featured on “Workaholics,” “Breaking Bad,” “Last Comic Standing,” “Baby’s Mama Drama,” “Beverlyhood” and more. Perhaps best known for starring in his own hit television sitcom "Hangin' With Mr. Cooper," which ran for five seasons on ABC, and for hosting "Showtime At The Apollo," comedian, actor, host Mark Curry is currently playing Marcus on Nick At Nite's new sitcom "See Dad Run."
State Farm Arena is a cashless environment. Card payment will be required at all ticket, food & beverage, and retail locations. No cash payments will be accepted. We suggest contactless payments such as tap to pay, contactless Chase cards.
Parking + Transportation
Parking can be reserved in advance with ParkMobile.
State Farm Arena is located in the heart of downtown Atlanta, near the intersection of Marietta Street and Centennial Olympic Park Drive.
Our address is 1 State Farm Drive, Atlanta, GA 30303.
Whether you're driving yourself, catching MARTA, or hopping in an Uber or Lyft, there are plenty of convenient ways to get to State Farm Arena.
For driving directions and to see all transportation and driving options, click here.
Plan Your Visit
From how to get here, to finding your seat, to getting something to eat and drink, click here to plan your visit to State Farm Arena.
Mandatory Face Coverings
- Fans in screening areas and inside State Farm Arena will be required to wear face coverings that cover the nose and mouth other than when eating or drinking in their seats.
- All employees are required to wear face coverings that cover the nose and mouth.
- Children under 2 years of age will not require a face covering.
- Neck gaiters, bandanas, and masks with valves or vents are not permitted.
Contactless Entry, Screening & Transactions
- Anyone with symptoms should stay home.
- Mobile tickets will be used for entry into State Farm Arena. How to Manage Mobile Tickets
- State Farm Arena will be a cashless environment. Card payment will be required at all ticket, food & beverage, and retail locations. We suggest contactless payments such as tap to pay, contactless Chase cards.
- X-ray scanners have been staged at all entrances to reduce touchpoints for bag checks. Bags must meet the 14” x 14” x 6” size requirement.
- Parking can be reserved in advance with ParkMobile.
- For guests coming to a Hawks game, click here to Learn More about pre-game screening.
State Farm Arena is required to prohibit all bags, including briefcases, purses, luggage, and diaper bags, larger than 14" x 14" x 6" from being brought into the arena. Backpacks and hard-sided bags of any kind are also prohibited. Single-compartment drawstring bags and fashion backpack purses that are smaller than 14" x 14" x 6" are permitted.
State Farm Arena does not permit the following items into the arena:
- Weapons (guns, knives, pepper spray, mace, chains, spiked bracelets, brass knuckles, etc.)
- Aerosol cans
- Backpacks (with the exception of single-compartment drawstring bags that meet the NBA bag-size requirements and media backpacks that have been screened at the media entrance). Purses (including fashion backpack purses) and diaper bags that have the appearance of backpacks will be allowed, provided that they meet the 14" x 14" x 6" size requirement.
- Hard-sided bags
- Outside food or beverages
- Whistles, air horns, electric noise makers or vuvuzelas
- Illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Beach balls, frisbees, bats, clubs, or any projectile
- Laser light pointers
- Optical illusions (items intended to create optical illusions or interfere with the ability of the eye to perceive depth or distance, such as pin wheels or umbrellas)
- Cameras with interchangeable or detachable lenses, or fixed lenses larger than 3 inches are prohibited at State Farm Arena
- Poles, selfie-sticks, tripods, monopods and missile-like objects that can be thrown
- Clothing, garments or signs displaying explicit language, profanity or derogatory characterization towards any person(s)
Bags that exceed the 14" x 14" x 6" size requirement can be checked outside the arena for a ($5) cash fee.
State Farm Arena Management reserves the right to prohibit other items as deemed necessary.
COVID-19 Health & Safety Protocols
The most recently updated CDC guidelines have given State Farm Arena the opportunity to host full-capacity Hawks games as part of the 20-21 NBA Playoffs. We will continue to work in coordination with health experts, local officials, and the NBA in determining protocols to keep everyone that enters our venue for work or play safe. Protocols for non-Hawks events are subject to change on an event-by-event basis. Click here to learn more.