The Songstress Tour with the legendary Babyface
- Feb 14 Tuesday 7:00 PM 6:00 PM Buy Tickets
LEGENDARY SONGSTRESS ANITA BAKER ANNOUNCES 2023 TOUR DATES, WHICH INCLUDES
A STOP IN ATLANTA AT STATE FARM ARENA ON VALENTINE’S DAY, FEBRUARY 14TH, 2023
THE LIMITED RUN BRINGS BAKER ON A FULL TOUR FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE 1995
Tickets On Sale Starting Thursday, Nov. 17 at 10 AM Local Time on LiveNation.com and Ticketmaster.com
Eight-time Grammy Award-winning superstar Anita Baker, The Songstress, has announced a special run of live dates for 2023. The Songstress’ tour, produced by Live Nation, will bring her to 15 cities kicking off on February 11th at Hard Rock Live in Hollywood, FL making stops across the U.S. in Atlanta at the award-winning State Farm Arena on Valentine’s Day, February 14th, Baltimore, Houston, and more before wrapping up in Oakland’s Oakland Arena on December 23rd.
The tour celebrates Baker’s 40 years as a music icon in the industry since the release of her debut album, The Songstress, was released in 1983. These dates mark the first time she has been on a full tour since 1995 and it is also the first time The Songstress will be performing her classic hits live since winning back the rights to her masters.
"Looking forward to some crazy, lovely, hang time with my fans, on tour in 2023!! ....Gonna, bring some new music & some special guests, too." -ABXO🎼
Baker, born in Toledo, OH, and raised in Detroit, MI, is one of the most popular singers of soulful ballads during the height of the quiet storm period in the 1980s. Starting her career in the late 1970s with the funk band Chapter 8, Baker released her first solo album, The Songstress, in 1983. In 1986, she rose to stardom following the release of her Platinum-selling second album, Rapture, which included the Grammy-winning single “Sweet Love.” Baker has won eight Grammy Awards and has four Platinum albums, along with two Gold albums. Baker is a contralto, with a vocal range that extends her register to at least three octaves.
TICKETS: Tickets go on sale starting Thursday, November 17th at 10 AM local time on LiveNation.com and Ticketmaster.com.
PRESALE: Citi is the official card of Anita Baker’s tour. Citi cardmembers will have access to presale tickets beginning Nov. 14th at 10 AM local time until Nov. 16th 10 PM local time through the Citi Entertainment program. For complete presale details visit www.citientertainment.com.
Plan Your Visit
From how to get here, to finding your seat, to getting something to eat and drink, click here to plan your visit to State Farm Arena.
Parking + Transportation
Parking can be reserved in advance with ParkMobile.
State Farm Arena is located in the heart of downtown Atlanta, near the intersection of Marietta Street and Centennial Olympic Park Drive.
Our address is 1 State Farm Drive, Atlanta, GA 30303.
Whether you're driving yourself, catching MARTA, or hopping in an Uber or Lyft, there are plenty of convenient ways to get to State Farm Arena.
For driving directions and to see all transportation and driving options, click here.
State Farm Arena is required to prohibit all bags, including briefcases, purses, luggage, and diaper bags, larger than 14" x 14" x 6" from being brought into the arena. Backpacks and hard-sided bags of any kind are also prohibited. Single-compartment drawstring bags and fashion backpacks or purses that are smaller than 14" x 14" x 6" are permitted.
State Farm Arena is a cashless environment. Card payment will be required at all ticket, food & beverage, and retail locations. No cash payments will be accepted.
COVID-19 Health & Safety Protocols
The Atlanta Hawks & State Farm Arena maintain that the health and safety of our fans, players, partners, and staff is our top priority. We will continue to work closely with local and state health officials, infectious disease specialists, and the NBA for best practices to avoid the spread of COVID-19. To learn more about our protocols, click here.
*Information on this page is subject to change in accordance with the CDC and local health officials.
State Farm Arena does not permit the following items into the arena:
- Weapons (guns, knives, pepper spray, mace, chains, spiked bracelets, brass knuckles, etc.)
- Aerosol cans
- Backpacks (with the exception of single-compartment drawstring bags that meet the NBA bag-size requirements and media backpacks that have been screened at the media entrance). Purses (including fashion backpack purses) and diaper bags that have the appearance of backpacks will be allowed, provided that they meet the 14" x 14" x 6" size requirement.
- Hard-sided bags
- Outside food or beverages
- Whistles, air horns, electric noise makers or vuvuzelas
- Illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Beach balls, frisbees, bats, clubs, or any projectile
- Laser light pointers
- Optical illusions (items intended to create optical illusions or interfere with the ability of the eye to perceive depth or distance, such as pin wheels or umbrellas)
- Cameras with interchangeable or detachable lenses, or fixed lenses larger than 3 inches are prohibited at State Farm Arena
- Poles, selfie-sticks, tripods, monopods and missile-like objects that can be thrown
- Clothing, garments or signs displaying explicit language, profanity or derogatory characterization towards any person(s)
Bags that exceed the 14" x 14" x 6" size requirement can be checked outside the arena for a ($5) cash fee.
State Farm Arena Management reserves the right to prohibit other items as deemed necessary.
Omni Hotel Guests
Staying at the Omni Hotel?
To access the Omni Hotel’s North and South towers, exit through Gate 7 and walk west on Andrew Young International Blvd NW towards Marietta St NW. The Omni Hotel will be on your left.